The Mighty Series X can only run Forza at 30FPS ?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You do know your Lord & Savior Metacritic has every Forza Horizon title ranked higher than every Gran Turismo title that's come out since right?:heh:

shyt hasn't been "the king" since the early 2000's:mjlol:

What sells more? :jbhmm:

Motorsport 7 didn’t even crack half a milly

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because it's been reported that Gran Turismo is actually doing the same shyt as Forza where there's only ray-tracing in the garage, after people who don't even play Gran Turismo tried to call it the king over some speculative tweets saying that it'd run 4k/60fps w/ ray tracing:mjlol:

I don't even know why people on here are trying to match the two games up together tbh. Horizon has infinitely more appeal to the average player while Gran Turismo is super niche as sim racer and is built for a much different audience IMO. Sony stans forcing square pegs in round holes so they have something to talk about beyond Deathloop this holiday season:troll:
GT games sell far better than any of the Forza games.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What sells more? :jbhmm:

I have a better question, have you even played a Gran Turismo game? I had GT5 on PS3 so I'm not totally full of shyt participating in this conversation like you are

GT games sell far better than any of the Forza games.

Please find someone on this forum that plays them, I've seen like 3-4 people talk about this game MAX :unimpressed:

The IP gets by more off it's prestige/legacy than it's current output somebody prove me wrong:hubie:

If we gonna cite sales as a way to quantify how good a game is yall might as well put Vanilla Ice in your top 5 rapper lists and name Candy Crush the greatest game of all time:hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
have a better question, have you even played a Gran Turismo game? I had GT5 on PS3 so I'm not totally full of shyt participating in this conversation like you are

owned 3 and 4, but i'll admit i grew out racing sims when i grew out of cars in general, doesn't really change the fact that GT is and always will be king.

i'll also be playing this on on PSVR2

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
owned 3 and 4, but i'll admit i grew out racing sims when i grew out of cars in general, doesn't really change the fact that GT is and always will be king.

i'll also be playing this on on PSVR2
So you haven't played since gt4 and you say it's still king :laff:

Hiding behind psvr isn't gonna save you, we have ar on Xbox right now, you just don't know about it yet. Ho-ri-zon drops on November 9th, you ready???

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have a better question, have you even played a Gran Turismo game? I had GT5 on PS3 so I'm not totally full of shyt participating in this conversation like you are

Please find someone on this forum that plays them, I've seen like 3-4 people talk about this game MAX :unimpressed:

The IP gets by more off it's prestige/legacy than it's current output somebody prove me wrong:hubie:

If we gonna cite sales as a way to quantify how good a game is yall might as well put Vanilla Ice in your top 5 rapper lists and name Candy Crush the greatest game of all time:hhh:
I play them. I don't talk about games because I find other people's opinions annoying. The decline in critical reception and sells (even though they still sell well) kinda undermines your point about prestige and legacy - that can only carry you so far. There's still a good game there. I'm hoping 7 changes things and brings them back to their glory days. They have a good base to build from with Sport.

We're talking about appeal and those things appealed to more people than whatever else... just like GT.