The Menu | Horror Comedy | Starring: Voldemort, Beth Harmon and Beast | Streaming on Max

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
good movie...glad

bytch ass tyler hung himself

but shyt after watching i wanted a good ass
cheese burger :russ:

by the trailers thought it might be like the hunt, glad it wasn't.

John L. & voldermort was the funniest

:russ: John L being there cause his movie sucked

when Margot broke down the pretentious bullshyt of the dishes was :myman:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This was funnier than I expected it to be. I enjoyed it, although
the call into the coast guard and the guy being cool with everything stretched even the absurdity of this plot. I do like how Anya's character just figured out he was batshyt crazy and fell back into her service role of giving him a fantasy in order to escape. It did kinda irk me the guest didn't fight harder. Even with the threat of being stabbed or having a limb chopped off, some people just would not sit around and wait to burn alive.
Overall, though, this was interesting and kept my attention until the end. I'd say it's a 8.5/10.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
the call into the coast guard and the guy being cool with everything stretched even the absurdity of this plot. I do like how Anya's character just figured out he was batshyt crazy and fell back into her service role of giving him a fantasy in order to escape. It did kinda irk me the guest didn't fight harder. Even with the threat of being stabbed or having a limb chopped off, some people just would not sit around and wait to burn alive.
i would 100% believe they're all far up their own asses to not fight harder...might've been guilt, narcissism, etc. why they let him (and themselves) cook

I kinda buy in the coast guard thing...Voldermort might've been meticulous enough to have that in his back pocket

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
good movie...glad

bytch ass tyler hung himself

but shyt after watching i wanted a good ass
cheese burger :russ:

by the trailers thought it might be like the hunt, glad it wasn't.

John L. & voldermort was the funniest

:russ: John L being there cause his movie sucked

when Margot broke down the pretentious bullshyt of the dishes was :myman:
Breh. I dont even want a regular burger anymore. I want *that* burger....

Been on amazon looking at these :

L6BP_Selling-Point-Imagery_Sear_2.jpg

lol Went out and got a cheaper one and some ground beef...lol

On a side note. Didn't even notice that John L didn't have a name, seen on Reddit he was just "The Movie Star".

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
i would 100% believe they're all far up their own asses to not fight harder...might've been guilt, narcissism, etc. why they let him (and themselves) cook

I kinda buy in the coast guard thing...Voldermort might've been meticulous enough to have that in his back pocket
Yeah. I remember the 2 guys running in the woods and they were both arguing about running next to each other instead of teaming up lol.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Caught it today and I enjoyed it. Hope it has legs... maybe wom will carry it for awhile.

Yeah you woulda thought those folk woulda fought harder, but I guess they had just resigned themselves to it at the end.

also damn that ending made me want a cheeseburger :wow:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saw this movie yesterday and it was entertaining..and i get the message and metaphor of it all..

The guests not fighting back for their lives just threw me off. It started becoming too silly to me. However when the ending came I was like “Oh it’s one of THOSE movies :ehh: …I guess”

After I left the theater I went to In & Out burger :wow:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I thought this was really good. Acting was well casted. One major flaw in logic that was addressed in the movie itself. I like about 95% of the movie, but the very end felt a little empty to me, but (i know this sounds contradictory) still fell in line with the tone of the movie. I would imagine, if you listed all the wild shyt that happens in this movie it would be a lot, but this movie never seems to completely go off the rails, it always sort of resets the tone back to zero every time.
Pretty much all of this..