The Medium (XSX, PC) 1/28/21. Xbox Got One???

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:
So because my post had a point or two you disagreed with, I'm a Sony stan? :mjlol:
Nope. Saying Sony stan shyt makes you a Sony stan.:ufdup:

a far as I can tell, MS is trying but they need to learn from their mistakes
that conference last year, with the craig incident, showed me all I needed to know
meaning, they need to execute better
it starts with public perception
This what I’m talking about. Other games get trashed for bullshyting (cyberpunk) but Microsoft shows up gives a real view of their game with extended real gameplay 8 months from the release date and they get trashed for it.

No the Halo reveal was not perfect, but it was a good view at a game in progress. With how much bullshyt that’s gets by these days, that should have been commended. But Sony stans went out of their way to trash the game and continue to do so till this day.

Other devs show bullshyt gameplay and graphics which their game NEVER achieves but still get all the credit even after the game releases and doesn’t match the the hype they put out before hand.

they had a chance last year to build hype and get the public hyped, but failed miserably
last I checked Xbox sells out in seconds whenever it becomes available. Seems they built plenty of hype.

Again this is your Sony stan bubble talking.
xsx still has some hype though because it doesn't have problems selling out at the current moment
MS wants to turn it around and will probably acquire more studios
So if they are selling out, how do you simultaneously argue they “failed miserably” to drum up hype?

How do those two statements exist together in reality :jbhmm:

Daps
Nope. Saying Sony stan shyt makes you a Sony stan.:ufdup:

This what I’m talking about. Other games get trashed for bullshyting (cyberpunk) but Microsoft shows up gives a real view of their game with extended real gameplay 8 months from the release date and they get trashed for it.

No the Halo reveal was not perfect, but it was a good view at a game in progress. With how much bullshyt that’s gets by these days, that should have been commended. But Sony stans went out of their way to trash the game and continue to do so till this day.

Other devs show bullshyt gameplay and graphics which their game NEVER achieves but still get all the credit even after the game releases and doesn’t match the the hype they put out before hand.

last I checked Xbox sells out in seconds whenever it becomes available. Seems they built plenty of hype.

Again this is your Sony stan bubble talking.

So if they are selling out, how do you simultaneously argue they “failed miserably” to drum up hype?

How do those two statements exist together in reality :jbhmm:
cut it out breh :mjlol:
"world's most powerful console" , "12 Tflops", "velocity" and you show craig?:stopitslime:
they deserved to get clowned for that
as a gamer I was offended
they know they have their xbots who are going to eat it up and stan away as if what they're showing is good
I don't do the fanboy shyt breh :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you and I know damn well if TLOU2, uncharted, god of war, etc. were on xbox and/or if MS started pumping out those type of games the narrative would change over night and all of sudden cinematic games aren't so bad :mjlol:
y'all act based on the context of the discussion your preferred system/company is in

Exactly, thats all I’m saying

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
was thinking there was some new info on the game in here...

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"world's most powerful console" , "12 Tflops", "velocity" and you show craig?:stopitslime:
Objectively the hardware is the hardware, don’t matter which game they show first.

The first PS5 game we saw was godfall.

But that made none of y’all question the PS5 hardware. Why???

they know they have their xbots who are going to eat it up and stan away as if what they're showing is good
As a objective gamer, what they showed was real and promising for a future game.

Y’all attached all the stan shyt to it and continue to do so. As I said then ultimately Halo will be the best game out of all the early stuff that got shown off.:manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
notice how he casually said it was a “game in progress” but at the time they all thought the game was releasing last year and were pretending it was the greatest game trailer ever and defended it as such until MS came to their senses and pulled the game...but now it was “in progress” lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how yall called me a fanboy and proceeded to get into fanboy wars right after:dead:

this is the kind of blind stupidity that’s getting annoying in this section...there’s a difference between criticizing some things a company does vs accepting everything they do as “perfectly fine”...I can point out flaws in hitman even tho I do still see the potential in the game and want to play it...I can love cyberpunk and still acknowledge the game has some serious fukking bugs that literally prevents me from playing it on multiple platforms including the XSX...I can criticize the lack of first party games on xbox even tho the console accounted for 90% of my gaming time last gen...but you A to Z nikkas take any criticism that doesn’t fit into your blind acceptance of a company/console as hate/stanning

Last edited:
Daps
notice how he casually said it was a “game in progress” but at the time they all thought the game was releasing last year and were pretending it was the greatest game trailer ever and defended it as such until MS came to their senses and pulled the game...but now it was “in progress” lol
the stannery and juelzing I see on here is unbelievable
just play and enjoy the games everyone :mjlol:
if you don't like a particular set of games, it's your opinion why am I going to care?:mjlol:
you don't like Sony's cinematic games?:yeshrug:
MS first party isn't hitting? :yeshrug:

The stannery is good for shyts and giggles but some of y'all are doing too much

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Notice how you keep doing this sucka shyt of talking to/about me but being scared to quote/mention me. :ufdup:

The game was revealed in July and expected to release in November/December.

It was always a work in progress.

And post one quote of me or anyone saying it was “the greatest trailer ever” or anything other than saying it was a work in progress.

Go for it, I’ll wait :cheers:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this is the kind of blind stupidity that’s getting annoying in this section...there’s a difference between criticizing some things a company does vs accepting everything they do as “perfectly fine”
Naw nikka you just somehow don’t see what you are doing or are in denial:mjlol: