The Medium (XSX, PC) 1/28/21. Xbox Got One???

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it's because Sony is market leader
if MS were dominating the market worldwide it would be a different story
MS has not done themselves any favors though
That’s not an excuse. Irrational is irrational period. Your post tried to pretend it was Xbox fans here with all the irrational nonsense. But the opposite is true on The Coli
That conference last year shows me they lack intuition
This is just your opinion. A game like sea of thieves is one of the most unique and successful games of the gen, but y’all will still pretend it doesn’t exist. Naughty Dog been making the same game for 10 years now and y’all live it, no need for intuition there huh?:usure:
It's about games and mindshare
However, XSX has the potential be a great console and MS will probably acquire more studios in the future
I'll probably end up with one eventually, especially when they announce Wolfenstein 3
Once these exclusives are establsibed as considered AAA, MS's mindshare will increase
I already see a slight turnaround in XSX perception at least in the US
I might have to get one now to play Cyberpunk because idk when the hell CDPR is coming out with the current gen versions
In America (which most of us here are in) both console are and have been fairly equal in success and mindshare. But somehow y’all on the Coli say stuff like this.

Maybe it’s you’re Sony stan bubble making you unable to see reality :ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this nikka still upset from yesterday

:mjlol:

...and that’s what makes you a stan...you view any and all criticism against xbox as bad and put on this “blind man” show that everything xbox does is “favorable”...the funny shyt is I’d bet good money I have spent more money on xbox hardware and multiplat games for the console than you have...but I’m sorry I find their first party game experience to be lacking...that’s not a fukking crime...I’ve probably only found 2-3 first party games worth playing last gen even tho I have over 100 games on my xbox
Shut up sucka. :mjlol:

There’s a difference between “I don’t like that game” and “that company hasn’t/won’t release any good games”

Daps
That’s not an excuse. Irrational is irrational period. Your post tried to pretend it was Xbox fans here with all the irrational nonsense. But the opposite is true on The Coli

This is just your opinion. A game like sea of thieves is one of the most unique and successful games of the gen, but y’all will still pretend it doesn’t exist. Naughty Dog been making the same game for 10 years now and y’all live it, no need for intuition there huh?:usure:

In America (which most of us here are in) both console are and have been fairly equal in success and mindshare. But somehow y’all on the Coli say stuff like this.

Maybe it’s you’re Sony stan bubble making you unable to see reality :ohhh:
it's not that serious breh :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
lol of course...make no mistake you only responded out of still being in your feelings from yesterday...but I typed that more so for anyone who thinks that what you’re saying is remotely true
Nah, I’m not a sucka.

If I’m addressing you I will quote or mention you.

Not on that sucka shyt of dropping passive aggressive posts with out your name in them.

Sneak diss on a message forum sucka ass Sony stans :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lets see if larrystans keep that same "walking simulator" energy they have for playtstion exclusives.
It's different when you have 1 vs. a gang of them:francis:

And thanks to Game Pass, if it's trash, or just don't like it, I uninstall and move on.:ehh:

Daps
It’s only as “serious” as the conversation we are having.

That’s what we are here for right? On the message board? To talk??
:mjlol:
So because my post had a point or two you disagreed with, I'm a Sony stan? :mjlol:
a far as I can tell, MS is trying but they need to learn from their mistakes
that conference last year, with the craig incident, showed me all I needed to know
meaning, they need to execute better
it starts with public perception

they had a chance last year to build hype and get the public hyped, but failed miserably
xsx still has some hype though because it doesn't have problems selling out at the current moment
MS wants to turn it around and will probably acquire more studios

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is literally not true.

Diffrent styles of games exist.

Sony’s bread and butter is cinematic style 3rd person action games.

That’s great if you like them, but people aren’t being “stans” for saying they aren’t “masterpieces” to each his own.

On the Coli is where we pretend Sony games are all masterpieces while Xbox games don’t even exist.

Gears gets a 85 on metacritic and it’s trash that nobody cares about. Spiderman gets that same 85 and is called a masterpiece by yall.

What’s funny to me is the lack of self awareness lots of you have.

You typed that whole post out like Sony fans on the Coli are being persecuted when that couldn’t be further from the truth:mjlol:
Right

Gears 5, halo 5....

"Tired of the same old xbox games."

literally ratchet and clank 15 is announced for ps5

" :blessed: they love the ratchet and clank series"

Pay 50 for spiderman miles dlc

:blessed: best thing ever.

Gears 5 free dlc taking advantage of new hardware.

:scust: