The Medium (XSX, PC) 1/28/21. Xbox Got One???

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do nikkas work for sony or microsoft to be arguing on the internet like this ?

no but they’ll pretend like they own stock as if arguing on here has any effect on the price...only one person I know for a fact owns multiple gaming stocks in here that have paid off lucratively

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

this nikka still desperately tryna one-up me from yesterday :heh:

his point was about arguing for companies

I share genuine opinions and am not blindly defending any company...once again you’re not even addressing ppl’s points lmaooo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^^^

this nikka still desperately tryna one-up me from yesterday :heh:

his point was about arguing for companies

I share genuine opinions and am not blindly defending any company...once again you’re not even addressing ppl’s points lmaooo
I’m talmbout you today.

you ain’t done nothing different in here than anyone else :ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka will forever be in his feelings...but at least he’s not following me in multiple threads today :ehh:

I guess that’s progress:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess that’s progress:pachaha:

but if that is progress, then this must be regress...

I wasn’t supposed to talk to you no more.

...bcuz dude still insists on speaking to me even tho I clearly don’t respect his opinions enough to quote every bullshyt imaginary point he brings up and in some instances don’t feel the need to quote him at all to make my point

:leon:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nvm

on another forum it’s not setup like the arcadium...there are just two giant ass threads...one for xbox...one for playstation so there’s rarely any bickering back and forth as (a) the board has more ppl who game on xbox and (b) most ppl stick to “their” respective threads unless they have both consoles...there were only 2 ppl on the forum who did the stanning thing...both for sony...you remind me of one of them...I think he had a gizmo duck avi at one point too...could be coincidence tho

:sas2: