The Medium (XSX, PC) 1/28/21. Xbox Got One???

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nvm

on another forum it’s not setup like the arcadium...there are just two giant ass threads...one for xbox...one for playstation so there’s rarely any bickering back and forth as (a) the board has more ppl who game on xbox and (b) most ppl stick to “their” respective threads unless they have both consoles...there were only 2 ppl on the forum who did the stanning thing...both for sony...you remind me of one of them...I think he had a gizmo duck avi at one point too...could be coincidence tho

:sas2:

Im not really into console wars i just like trolling the xbox people cause ain’t shyt else to do.

I got more smoke for sony exclusives than I do 3rd party games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aye yo...:skip:

Breh...:dead:

That means you're into console wars:dead:

Naw if i was really into console wars i wouldnt consider getting an xbox at all or give their games any credit.

I’ve been on record saying they got some good games coming out, like psychonauts 2 and that i will consider buying one again in a year or two. I’ve owned every xbox system. People think everything on here is serious lol

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye yo...:skip:

Breh...:dead:

That means you're into console wars:dead:

Naw if i was really into console wars i wouldnt consider getting an xbox at all or give their games any credit.

I’ve been on record saying they got some good games coming out, like psychonauts 2 and that i will consider buying one again in a year or two. I’ve owned every xbox system. People think everything on here is serious lol
stop defending sony then:mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You were expecting worse than the low 70s...? :picard:

Phil Spencer really has got your expectations at the bottom of the barrel huh. :mjlol:
Game don’t have shyt to do with Phil Spencer :stopitslime:

(dude lives rent free in you stans head:mjlol:)

It’s an indie horror game. Bloobers other games have scored much worse. This game is getting 8s and 9s and good recommendations from lots of spots.