The Medium (XSX, PC) 1/28/21. Xbox Got One???

Daps
cats are literally not even playing some of these games...just blindly arguing about them cause they know they’re exclusive to a console
that's why I shed that fanboy shyt in childhood breh
I used to be a playstation stan as a kid but once I got my own money that shyt didn't matter anymore
I only care about playing games I think I will enjoy
I'm not going to hate on and miss out on games because it is exclusive to another console
if games like TLOU2, uncharted, etc. were on xbox they wouldn't be called cinematic games they would be called masterpieces, amazing, etc.
same for playstation stans who shyt on every exclusive xbox game because haha microsoft
people will avoid games because they are exclusive to something else
or they will play the game and
1) minimize criticism since it is on their preferred platform
or
2) overly criticize or flat out hate on the game since it is on the other's team system while using the "I own the system though" as a go to line as if that will hide their bias

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

yep it’s why I have multiple platforms...I don’t mind paying for a console even if it’s just to play one damn game that I really want...occasionally I’ll chime in on the jokes (on both sides) cuz they are funny but some dudes run this shyt into the ground to the point that you have to suspect that this really is who they are

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
TLOU2, uncharted, etc. were on xbox they wouldn't be called cinematic games they would be called masterpieces, amazing, etc.
This is literally not true.

Diffrent styles of games exist.

Sony’s bread and butter is cinematic style 3rd person action games.

That’s great if you like them, but people aren’t being “stans” for saying they aren’t “masterpieces” to each his own.

On the Coli is where we pretend Sony games are all masterpieces while Xbox games don’t even exist.

Gears gets a 85 on metacritic and it’s trash that nobody cares about. Spiderman gets that same 85 and is called a masterpiece by yall.

What’s funny to me is the lack of self awareness lots of you have.

You typed that whole post out like Sony fans on the Coli are being persecuted when that couldn’t be further from the truth:mjlol:

Daps
This is literally not true.

Diffrent styles of games exist.

Sony’s bread and butter is cinematic style 3rd person action games.

That’s great if you like them, but people aren’t being “stans” for saying they aren’t “masterpieces” to each his own.

On the Coli is where we pretend Sony games are all masterpieces while Xbox games don’t even exist.

Gears gets a 85 on metacritic and it’s trash that nobody cares about. Spiderman gets that same 85 and is called a masterpiece by yall.

What’s funny to me is the lack of self awareness lots of you have.

You typed that whole post out like Sony fans on the Coli are being persecuted when that couldn’t be further from the truth:mjlol:
:mjlol:
you and I know damn well if TLOU2, uncharted, god of war, etc. were on xbox and/or if MS started pumping out those type of games the narrative would change over night and all of sudden cinematic games aren't so bad :mjlol:
y'all act based on the context of the discussion your preferred system/company is in

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you and I know damn well if TLOU2, uncharted, god of war, etc. were on xbox and/or if MS started pumping out those type of games the narrative would change over night and all of sudden cinematic games aren't so bad :mjlol:
y'all act based on the context of the discussion your preferred system/company is in
This isn’t true at all.

In fact Xbox has had some cinematic style 3rd person games and y’all still shytted on them too.

Ryse, quantum break,the medium, etc were on PlayStation yall would be all over them.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
that's why I shed that fanboy shyt in childhood breh
I used to be a playstation stan as a kid but once I got my own money that shyt didn't matter anymore
I only care about playing games I think I will enjoy
I'm not going to hate on and miss out on games because it is exclusive to another console
if games like TLOU2, uncharted, etc. were on xbox they wouldn't be called cinematic games they would be called masterpieces, amazing, etc.
same for playstation stans who shyt on every exclusive xbox game because haha microsoft
people will avoid games because they are exclusive to something else
or they will play the game and
1) minimize criticism since it is on their preferred platform
or
2) overly criticize or flat out hate on the game since it is on the other's team system while using the "I own the system though" as a go to line as if that will hide their bias
^^^

yep it’s why I have multiple platforms...I don’t mind paying for a console even if it’s just to play one damn game that I really want...occasionally I’ll chime in on the jokes (on both sides) cuz they are funny but some dudes run this shyt into the ground to the point that you have to suspect that this really is who they are
both of ya 1000000% right:ehh: im a stan of video games..fukk all that staning for a console:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: matter of fact im rooting for xbox cuz that means more fire games to play:yeshrug::ehh:
and tbh why would a console stan want the other company to fail:hhh::hhh: if one company dominates eventually the quality will be ass:camby:

Daps
This isn’t true at all.

In fact Xbox has had some cinematic style 3rd person games and y’all still shytted on them too.

Ryse, quantum break, recore, the medium, etc were on PlayStation yall would be all over them.
xbox has had some great games, but you're not gonna get any love from Sony stans that is true
but it is a two way street
the ms and sony stans employ the same tactics against each other
shyt on the other team's exclusives while minimizing criticism of the games on their team

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
xbox has had some great games, but you're not gonna get any love from Sony stans that is true
but it is a two way street
the ms and sony stans employ the same tactics against each other
shyt on the other team's exclusives while minimizing criticism of the games on their team
Not on the Coli.

We clearly have a large contingent of people here who go out of their way to shyt on anything Xbox, while any criticism of Sony is dismissed and deflected.

Only @PS5 acts unreasonable on the Xbox side. PlayStation got like 5 nikkas here doing that crazy shyt and a couple other dozen that co-sign it.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I think the game looks fun but xbots are not gonna have the same “movie game” criticisms for it that they use for PlayStation games. I just like calling out the hypocrisy
You calling out hypocrisy that didn't even reveal itself yet?

You look foolish.

I'm one of those "I don't really get hype off of movie games".

That being said... If someone gave me a free playstation... And gave me free games... I'd definitely try them.

But, they don't really move me like that. And honestly, I mention movie games when brehs try to troll that it's impossible to like what's offered on xbox because it doesn't have uncharted, last of us, etc.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Deep_Black_Conscious you said Xbox has had some good games, but The Coli got dudes like @surf that say stuff like.
they will do everything but release damn good exclusive first party games that would easily get more ppl to flock to gamepass
Despite the fact that there’s plenty of “good” exclusives and they’ve spent literal billions buying studios to make more “exclusive” games.

But somehow Microsoft doesn’t/won’t release any good games.

Then when you call out the blatant stanary nikkas catch feelings and try to pretend they ain’t say the shyt.

Like I said, Sony stan self awareness on here is totally non existent. Y’all really feel like you are the ones being attacked on here :wow:

Daps
Not on the Coli.

We clearly have a large contingent of people here who go out of their way to shyt on anything Xbox, while any criticism of Sony is dismissed and deflected.

Only @PS5 acts unreasonable on the Xbox side. PlayStation got like 5 nikkas here doing that crazy shyt and a couple other dozen that co-sign it.
it's because Sony is market leader
if MS were dominating the market worldwide it would be a different story
MS has not done themselves any favors though
That conference last year shows me they lack intuition
It's about games and mindshare
However, XSX has the potential be a great console and MS will probably acquire more studios in the future
Once these exclusives are established, MS's mindshare will increase
I already see a slight turnaround in XSX perception at least in the US
I'll probably end up with one eventually, especially when they announce Wolfenstein 3
even though I might have to get one now to play Cyberpunk because idk when the hell CDPR is coming out with the current gen versions

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka still upset from yesterday

...and that’s what makes you a stan...you view any and all criticism against xbox as bad and put on this “blind man” show that everything xbox does is “favorable”...the funny shyt is I’d bet good money I have spent more money on xbox hardware and multiplat games for the console than you have...but I’m sorry I find their first party game experience to be lacking...that’s not a fukking crime...I’ve probably only found 2-3 first party games worth playing last gen even tho I have over 100 games on my xbox...on the other hand I easily have about 20 first party exclusive games for sony from last gen that I enjoyed...that being said I still put more time into using my xbox for movies/games but it’s ok to admit that sony offers a better first party game experience...so what?

I've also said several times that xbox overall offered me a better total user experience than playstation

Last edited: