The Mass Effect Series

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Mass Effect 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. RIP to this series. It deserved a better death.

Y’all gotta chill Andromeda was good. Playing Mass Effect 1 it’s a better experience overall. Granted I haven’t play the 2 or 3, but people seem to be complaining about 3 as well. So is 2 the only good one in the series?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Y’all gotta chill Andromeda was good. Playing Mass Effect 1 it’s a better experience overall. Granted I haven’t play the 2 or 3, but people seem to be complaining about 3 as well. So is 2 the only good one in the series?
I dropped Andromeda about 30 hours in for Persona 5 and never returned your it. Not that the series is discontinued there's no point to go back. EA us giving the game away free on Access to subs. Sad end.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't want to spoil shyt for people that are new, but Liara is ride or die as fukk :merchant: Ashley just talks about it. Miranda will relate to you. Tali will send the goons. Liara will chop motherfukkers up on the front porch and smoke a blunt.

:salute: Liara done came up from shy sexy librarian to badass ride or die wifey warrior :lolbron:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:salute: Liara done came up from shy sexy librarian to badass ride or die wifey warrior :lolbron:
when you run into her in ME2 and have that "its been a while" talk.... she goes from :queen:to :demonic: "if I find who's responsible, I'll hit them with some biotics so strong that there won't be enough left of them to fill a teacup"

bytch WHAT :merchant::merchant::merchant::whoa: I'll see you later bae :banderas:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Y'all bout to make me start up a new playthrough and revive the old squad :banderas:

Shepard, Javik and Liara:to:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ashley on that racist tip. :picard:

She ain't gone stop me from fukking with Liara.

PAAG is life brehs! :blessed:

Yeah ashley was rough on that anti-alien tip at first because of the first contact war but she mellowed out after a while especially in part 3 but the illusive man??? :dwillhuh::huhldup: that nikka was full blown space hitler...

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Yeah ashley was rough on that anti-alien tip at first because of the first contact war but she mellowed out after a while especially in part 3 but the illusive man??? :dwillhuh::huhldup: that nikka was full blown space hitler...

Haven't gotten to him yet. I'm still on the first game. I got a long way to go lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:jbhmm:... I can't trust Quarians. It's their fault I'm in this mess now.

Ol Bubble Boy ass race. Get ya immune system up.

:russ:

#Facts B Especially in part 3 how their leadership was acting I swear if I was sheppard I would have punched that nasty bytch dead in her mouth... :pacspit: