The Mass Effect Series

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Or gave us a good final fight with Harbinger for the fate of the universe... either way... :manny:

Plus sprinkle in some of the races you brought together to help you out along the way and it would have been a good way to end the series.

Imagine fighting a Harbinger controlled brute while he was talking trash. :ohlawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Plus sprinkle in some of the races you brought together to help you out along the way and it would have been a good way to end the series.

Imagine fighting a Harbinger controlled brute while he was talking trash. :ohlawd:

I would have been amped to see sheppard getting inside harbinger to fight him at his core destroying him from the inside and having a weakness the Reapers all had. Like if harbinger was the hive mind if sheppard was able to destroy it. then the reapers would fall apart or some feedback shyt. giving the heroes the time to strike... would have been epic...:ohlawd:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
To me it is.
The ending of 3 was a spit in the face of the day 0 fans of the series.
I have andromeda and played several hours and it doesn't really do anything for me.
Bioware has stated that the series has been shelved indefinitely at this point.

:mjcry: I think I'm done with it too. If only the trilogy didn't end on a trash note and with that Andromeda stain too. :hhh: Would have been my GOTY for all years.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Now yall talking bout the story after I done already said I haven't played the game

Exiting this thread now I got the answers I needed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Now yall talking bout the story after I done already said I haven't played the game

Exiting this thread now I got the answers I needed.

It's still worth it... :yeshrug: but TBH if you fall in love with the characters, story and series you WILL be disappointed by the ending. If you can play it for cheap then do so...No reason to NOT play it.

:mjcry: my heart couldnt take that bullshyt ending tho... what a fukking dropped ball and total disappointment.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just finished The Witcher 3 and I am going through a slight withdrawal...not seeing how any game can top it. But I am searching for a new game to play and I have heard about this series a lot.

I must of gotten Mass Effect 2 for free through Origins. It is beneficial to start at part 1 and work my way through the series....or should I just play one of the later versions? I started on the Witcher 2, never played part 1 and it didn't feel like I was missing anything (could be wrong though).

If anybody has any other suggestions for games that are as good as the Witcher I'd like to hear suggestions too (RPGs)

@Malta @Ciggavelli

Try "Dragon's Dogma" too. The story is pretty weak but it's open world and the game play is :wow:

Fred.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:mjcry: I think I'm done with it too. If only the trilogy didn't end on a trash note and with that Andromeda stain too. :hhh: Would have been my GOTY for all years.

I tried so hard to like Andromeda, I was practically falling asleep during the intro mission.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Op should try pillars of eternity and divinity original sin 1&2