The Mass Effect Series

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Y’all gotta chill Andromeda was good. Playing Mass Effect 1 it’s a better experience overall. Granted I haven’t play the 2 or 3, but people seem to be complaining about 3 as well. So is 2 the only good one in the series?

:camby:

Breh, this is what you sound like this to us ME stans;

"Chill, Burger King Rodeo burgers are amazing...granted I'm never eaten Filet Mignon"

Breh, I preorder and bought the game full price because the first three games are apart of my favorite series ever.

It's a 5/10 average, passabale game. And that is what they wanted; ppl who never played to buy into.

Of course the trilogy is dated, but, far and away a better experience.

The only thing improved on was the Mako (or whatever they call it in Andromeda)

The "hate" was fairly received...and I didn't even care about the animations

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

"Chill, Burger King Rodeo burgers are amazing...granted I'm never eaten Filet Mignon"

Breh, I preorder and bought the game full price because the first three games are apart of my favorite series ever.

It's a 5/10 average, passabale game. And that is what they wanted; ppl who never played to buy into.

"The Brown play the best football I've ever seen :wow: ....what do you mean there's a team in New England? :picard:"

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah ashley was rough on that anti-alien tip at first because of the first contact war but she mellowed out after a while especially in part 3 but the illusive man??? :dwillhuh::huhldup: that nikka was full blown space hitler...
I was gonna leave this alone, but, I don't see the problem.

Though I've played the game enough to support her, be neutral and condemn, I get her and any other human's attitude towards other races.

I even get the Illusive Man's position (though he goes too far in ME3).

Litterally no races has a special place in their hearts for humans.

You atleast should keep them at arms length.

Plus, the Normandy was her first tour with nonhumans. She eventually becomes friends with Tali and Liara (I'm not sure how she feels about Garrus).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was gonna leave this alone, but, I don't see the problem.

Though I've played the game enough to support her, be neutral and condemn, I get her and any other human's attitude towards other races.

I even get the Illusive Man's position (though he goes too far in ME3).

Litterally no races has a special place in their hearts for humans.

You atleast should keep them at arms length.

Plus, the Normandy was her first tour with nonhumans. She eventually becomes friends with Tali and Liara (I'm not sure how she feels about Garrus).

Of course I'm with you 100% :ehh: old war wounds are gonna be fresh after that first contact war.. and yes I didn't like how the main councel was treating the human delegation, but you know what Sheppard went through the fire and went headfirst saving their asses whether they believed him or not...:wow:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Ay man. That's your opinion and it's cool. But I think you're wrong.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Of course I'm with you 100% :ehh: old war wounds are gonna be fresh after that first contact war.. and yes I didn't like how the main councel was treating the human delegation, but you know what Sheppard went through the fire and went headfirst saving their asses whether they believed him or not...:wow:

:deadrose:

SMH They played Shep for three games

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Almost done with Mass Effect 3. This Galaxy at War shyt is stupid. But I really enjoyed this franchise. Had to use the GaW shyt to make sure I get the perfect ending, so I should be done with this game by tomorrow. I'll share my opinion on the four games and where I rank them soon.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I just finished The Witcher 3 and I am going through a slight withdrawal...not seeing how any game can top it. But I am searching for a new game to play and I have heard about this series a lot.

I must of gotten Mass Effect 2 for free through Origins. It is beneficial to start at part 1 and work my way through the series....or should I just play one of the later versions? I started on the Witcher 2, never played part 1 and it didn't feel like I was missing anything (could be wrong though).

If anybody has any other suggestions for games that are as good as the Witcher I'd like to hear suggestions too (RPGs)

@Malta @Ciggavelli
Get Horizon Zero Dawn. Mass Effect not even an RPG anymore. Horizon Zero Dawn is better then Witcher 3 even.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Tali (those hips)
Liara (best overall)
Miranda

In that order brehs
Anything else is fraudulent behaviour

Oh you best believe I romanced those three...still working on the Tali one, I always get side tracked and either hit up Liara or Miranda in both 1 and 2....I'm trying to focus on Tali from 1 - 3.