The M.I.C. Stories: Living Like A 90's Trap King Brehs

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I'm a minimalist, but I don't have old dirty shyt or sleep on the sofa. I have mostly furniture from Macy's and keep all my shyt where it belongs. Anytime I have female company they swear I had a woman set up my crib.

I also have homies like yours and just don't be understanding the hoard life. nikka be having pool tables in the kitchen and home recording studios set up in the living room.

What kind of decent bad bytch would deal with it is beyond me... and they swear they pull hoes. :shaq:

Completely off topic
Are you still on beagle? I went there a couple of days ago and it looks like his arrogance/ignorance killed him.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You gotta have a bed.
A few solid dishes.
Does he even have towels to wash ya ass with?
Once he moved out of the parental house he should've had his shyt together.

:jbhmm:.....that nikka livin foul because I sure as hell didn't see any washcloths or towels.

Yeah, me and my girlfriend at the time moved into an apartment together...she pretty much did the interior setup, if anything, I still emulate it a bit even to this day. Bedroom set, living room set, bathroom set up with the office looking prestigious. Plus, I'm a clean and smell freak...I destroy them air wick plugin joints.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Brehs, is there a certain interior design arrangement that a man in his late 20's to mid 30's should have? Brehettes...what are your expectations in dealing with a man as far as the interior design setup at his house/apartment goes?

Reason why I bring this up is because I was recently helping one of my old college friends move into a new apartment. Now this dude makes good money working for Fox Sports South here in Charlotte and now lives in a fairly expensive area of Charlotte (University City) and I find out now that this dude upholds the bumlife to amazing levels :ohlawd:.

Went over to his old crib and the first thing I noticed is that this dude has THEE smallest U-Haul you could rent out. So my initial thought is..:ehh: "We're gonna have to make more than a few trips back and forth...this dude better be buying lunch."

We get over to his new place and we start unloading the stuff..we bring out his clothes (assorted Polo, Nautica, Armani, etc..)a poker table, a suede couch, a couple of wooden crates :jbhmm:, his 65 in flat screen, an ottoman and a box full of assorted disposable dishware, like dixie cups, plastic folks and spoons and shyt. Now mind you, the entire apartment is void of anything before we bring this stuff in. So we set up the poker table in the dining room area :jbhmm:, my homeboy aligns the wooden crates like he's playing with jenga blocks in the living room, I dump the box of plastic silverware and dishes in the kitchen and finally we center the couch in front of the crates and this dude sets his TV right on top of the crates, like he just finished creating a masterpiece :beli:. At this point he plops right down on his couch and is stone cold chilling, kicking back, I still have my coat and shyt on because I KNOW there has to be more shyt that needs to be retrieved...so after a few minutes of awkward silence, I say "Where's the rest of your gotdamn stuff?" He looks back and says, "It's all here, fam."

:deadmanny::snoop::snoop::snoop:

So I ask, "Where the hell are you going to sleep?". This dude looks back and says "Well, this is what the couch right here is for.." :why: "Who the hell routinely sleeps on a suede couch, fam? That shyt is gonna look like a giant oil slick with you campin out on it all the damn time." So then I look back and look at the poker table...:leostare: "I guess the poker table is the actual dinner table then?" He just nods. I go into the kitchen and pull out a 25 pack of Styrofoam plates and then proceed to ask him when was the last time he had a female. This dude starts getting agitated at this point.. So I say "What if you had a woman over and her ass wanted some gotdamn pop-tarts, nikka? You don't even have a toaster in this bytch, she gonna cook them shyts over an open flame??" So he's like, don't worry about me and I get p*ssy all damn day..blah, blah, blah. I'm like "Ya'll nikkas having sleepovers like ya'll at summercamp if that's the case, fam..." At this point, I'm like whatever and do respect and leave him be.

But concluding that example of fukkery and going back to my original question, when should a breh step up his interior design game...like actual nice furniture and getting feng shui with it a bit or should he even do it? :patrice:

gotta let him cook....some people just dont care to be all extravagant...one of my boys was that way for the longest....he's a consultant in the pharmaceutical industry and has been making big bank for a min and he still lived like he was in a small ass dorm...like all he needed was a big TV, video games, and a mattress on the floor and he was cool...now he got himself a nice townhouse in cali within the last year with all new stuff...im sure your boy will eventually get the urge to upgrade his stuff eventually

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I lived that bum life for like 4 years nikka didn't even have a couch, I had like 4 pieces of silver wear and mad paper plates. :pachaha:

But I had 4 tv's with a game system hooked to each one and those milk carton crates to sit my arcade sticks on.

But I'm a firm believer that you shouldn't by all that extra and at some point (needed) stuff until you know where you plan to stay for at least 2-3 years or plan on having family, friends or random people over.

I respect dude.... Also I was balling ou of control at that point in my life too.:wow: