Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I knew Spanish I would apply for this mexico city position as an internal app.

Edit. Well shoot they say nothing about knowing Spanish although the job title says bilingual receptionist. Also I have a 2 year degree and meet the requirements of the job

Last edited:

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Senioritis is a bytch. I'm graduating college in two months and i don't give a damn about school smh. I barely go to class, barely do the work.. I'm just ready to be done and over with... Teacher called on me in class today and asked me a question and i straight up embarrassed myself. Didn't know wtf I was talkin about and the class was like :what::dahell: shyt, i'm still cringing now lol. I just have no motivation to do anything. I have a 3.8 now and if I KNOW that shyt will go down this last semester:snoop:. Just ready for it to be over.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm practicing cleanliness around the crib. i can have some hoarder ways and started to see how that shyt can affect my mood. :ohhh:
NOTHING beats a clean environment. I'm more messy than a neat freak but there have been times I got up in the middle of the night just to straighten up because I couldn't sleep right. Now I just try to spend 10-20 mins straightening up and do a big clean on the weekends. It's worth it.

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
Senioritis is a bytch. I'm graduating college in two months and i don't give a damn about school smh. I barely go to class, barely do the work.. I'm just ready to be done and over with... Teacher called on me in class today and asked me a question and i straight up embarrassed myself. Didn't know wtf I was talkin about and the class was like :what::dahell: shyt, i'm still cringing now lol. I just have no motivation to do anything. I have a 3.8 now and if I KNOW that shyt will go down this last semester:snoop:. Just ready for it to be over.
damn....get focused and knock that shyt out breh

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
didn't end up getting that job :( they said i interviewed really well but they went with someone with some experience, understandable, just gotta keep it moving and keep applying to other places. a little bit bummed but I can't dwell on it

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

It's always better to get your GPA high early on rather than trying to raise it up later. If you fukk up early, it's a wrap for your GPA. You did your part, but you still gotta stay on point tho.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't look now, but gas prices are dropping heavy :mjpls:

of course they are dropping holidays are coming and the govt want to make sure there is more money in people pocket to spend in stores and online and shyt, once feb/march hits they will go back up, this happens every year

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
of course they are dropping holidays are coming and the govt want to make sure there is more money in people pocket to spend in stores and online and shyt, once feb/march hits they will go back up, this happens every year
But we reaching $2.00 levels of gas/gallon..haven't seen that in years.