Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because you explain something which logic that doesn't make it true.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Breh I didn't know what it was until about a month ago. Hard water is water that contains minerals like magnesium and limestone that doesn't get filtered out by your municipal water plant. What it does is it leaves white stains on all your pots, glasses, and stains your sink and toilet. Most of my pots are ruined because of it. Constant exposure to hard water is also harmful to your skin. That's how I found out about it. I noticed that everytime after I showered, my body was itchy all over. It also dried out my skin and discolored other parts of my body. So I have to hit up a dermatologist in the near future.

The solution to hard water is to buy a filter called a water softener but it costs too much. Plus I rent so when I brought it up to my landlord, he basically told me it's my problem. My lease is up in a month so I'm just going to find a new place to stay.
Oh shyt I might be dealing with this

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
This is why I don't have anybody because I like shyt like this.

flabbyfinished-gif.3947

Grimey savage, thats what we are.....

:lbafro:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I just wanna say rest in peace to a young brother who is gone waay to soon.... His mother should not have to bury a great man that she raised
images
10298698_10100724616554520_5930176533021778318_n.jpg

I met him in my travels and was merely an associate....but
Don't forget to give folks flowers while they are alive.... I'm sorry I never told you that I was so happy to meet you...your genuine kindness brought comfort to this country girl in a world with few black faces....
Gone too soon breh...:to:... Rest in peace Aki...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:why:Why do I have to be at work today? the Fed is closed and I can't move any money. That's 90% of my job.

Chalk it up as a free money day :blessed:

I fukkin hate apartment hunting...either you sacrifice price/space for location or vice versa....Now I gotta look at a spot a mile from where I wanted to be but still closer to work, close to the hood I wanna be in...but not quite....I just wanna ride me bike and walk and shyt...a nikka tired of driving everywhere...

fukk Detroit's lack of Mass Transit

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:why: do companies hire foreigners or people who can barely speak or understand english on customer service? :snoop: