Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had to have a meeting with my supervisors and a team captain of mine.

She approached me on some shyt trying to call me a liar about whether I did or did not do something so I threw the race card (jokingly) and she went and told on me. Now the whole situation has to be reported to upper management. :snoop:

This is such some fukk shyt I swear.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Bleed my heart
Into the digital ether
Hit the backspace
Repeat
Repeat
Repeat
Repeat
Repeat
Repeat
I feel the sun on the horizon
Another night of lost sleep
Perfection is only apparent
It's all faux
Even those closest to me miss it
It seems unbelievable that I should feel pain
Death begins to resemble rest
I'm young
I'm tired
And all the beauty within and around me
Causes me the most pain

catharsisXcure*

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
he is plotting breh...

watch that nikka closely:patrice:

The audacity of that fool to think that got me heated...
I told him to ask his bm to clarify that sh1t and tell him who it was or if she just said it to be a B;tch...then he said he ain't even worried about it...
:mindblown: FOH

I'm saying tho should I call him up and tell him how much that shyt hurt a n!gga or
Do I keep it on some G shyt and say
:ucku:?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
The audacity of that fool to think that got me heated...
I told him to ask his bm to clarify that sh1t and tell him who it was or if she just said it to be a B;tch...then he said he ain't even worried about it...
:mindblown: FOH

I'm saying tho should I call him up and tell him how much that shyt hurt a n!gga or
Do I keep it on some G shyt and say
:ucku:?

Leave that nikka alone breh..But watch him though....

If that nikka has the audacity to ask that, that means that the friendship was never really that strong to begin with...

There has to be something that sparked this though...

When you have your nikkas and their bm's in the same circle, shyt like this happens...

Keep your work life, separate from your home life, separate from your nikkas and their bms..lol

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Leave that nikka alone breh..But watch him though....

If that nikka has the audacity to ask that, that means that the friendship was never really that strong to begin with...

There has to be something that sparked this though...

When you have your nikkas and their bm's in the same circle, shyt like this happens...

Keep your work life, separate from your home life, separate from your nikkas and their bms..lol

We were in the army together but yea I was feeling the same way...
A few years ago a chatted with this Mami on pof cone to find out she from up north and we both got people in NY
So I friend the chic on Facebook ...next thing I know my boy from when I was a kid in jersey hit me up telling me that's his bm
:snoop:
Being the honorable n1gga that I am...I tell my bro I met her on pof and now that I know IMA fall back...I tell ol girl she gets mad that I won't be pursuing her further...and on top of that I think my bro been acting kinda shady towards me
:mindblown:
This is why I'm a recluse now
MJ- just leave me alone
:mj:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
We were in the army together but yea I was feeling the same way...
A few years ago a chatted with this Mami on pof cone to find out she from up north and we both got people in NY
So I friend the chic on Facebook ...next thing I know my boy from when I was a kid in jersey hit me up telling me that's his bm
:snoop:
Being the honorable n1gga that I am...I tell my bro I met her on pof and now that I know IMA fall back...I tell ol girl she gets mad that I won't be pursuing her further...and on top of that I think my bro been acting kinda shady towards me
:mindblown:
This is why I'm a recluse now
MJ- just leave me alone
:mj:

yeah man..

if she was on any internet dating site, she was looking to fukk..

Being that you told him, he should respect that..yeah cut him off

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So i dropped ol girl i went on that trip with.... Of course she was devestated :snoop:

Then the other broad who just popped back up talmbout she wants to date me :childplease: knocked that idea down in a buck... You already know im just here for the ass baby, why keep playing yourself :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk man, looks like I'm sick of eating the GOAT sandwich. :mjcry:

I had some today and I wanted to throw it away after I finished the first half. I've eaten that shyt so much I'm sick of it now. :mjcry:

Oh well it had a good run. Definitely a top 5 sandwich. :ohlawd:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Just copped Schoolboy Q concert tickets for Saturday night. Should've bought them sooner but somehow it was not on my radar.

Now a nikka is sitting in the back and shyt. Oh well, i'm an old man these days and concert is on a college campus. Might be for the best.