Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My condo is coming together nicely. This past weekend i had my dining room table delivered and it looks beautiful. That open space I had there before was bothering me a little. I've also been buying other stuff here and there. I'm going to have to slow down a little on my spending soon enough. I gotta pay for my suite in the hotel that's hosting my company's Christmas party first weekend of December, make the final deposit on my Vegas trip in May, and make another deposit for another trip since my boy is having a destination wedding next year. Money comes, money goes lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Senioritis is a bytch. I'm graduating college in two months and i don't give a damn about school smh. I barely go to class, barely do the work.. I'm just ready to be done and over with... Teacher called on me in class today and asked me a question and i straight up embarrassed myself. Didn't know wtf I was talkin about and the class was like :what::dahell: shyt, i'm still cringing now lol. I just have no motivation to do anything. I have a 3.8 now and if I KNOW that shyt will go down this last semester:snoop:. Just ready for it to be over.
that was me in my final semester...I was taking the last 4-5 classes in my major. my schedule was insane in the first half of it that by the second half all I cared to do was go the gym, go to my boys room who had a studio hookup to rhyme, college thursdays, cruise in my car to smoke, club on Saturdays, and see how many chicks I can fukk..i was mentally drained and done with school..surprisingly got the highest GPA ever in my undergrad career lol

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk man, looks like I'm sick of eating the GOAT sandwich. :mjcry:

I had some today and I wanted to throw it away after I finished the first half. I've eaten that shyt so much I'm sick of it now. :mjcry:

Oh well it had a good run. Definitely a top 5 sandwich. :ohlawd:

That sandwich would be what

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Seeing one of my boys back home getting commissioned before me is giving me motivation. ..

Last edited:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
This girl in college poked me 12 times on Facebook and I think I fukked it up when I said I was a senior at high school instead of in college :sadbron: I wanted to lie but thought she could find out easily :mjcry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this "try me" song been stuck in my head ever since i went in that thread in the booth :heh:

applying for a mortgage is a fukking part tme job, these nikkas wont stop asking me for stuff :damn:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
dat progress do' :wow:

Hu78I1H.jpg