Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I've never been lonely. I've been in a room -- I've felt suicidal. I've been depressed. I've felt awful -- awful beyond all -- but I never felt that one other person could enter that room and cure what was bothering me...or that any number of people could enter that room. In other words, loneliness is something I've never been bothered with because I've always had this terrible itch for solitude. It's being at a party, or at a stadium full of people cheering for something, that I might feel loneliness. I'll quote Ibsen, "The strongest men are the most alone." I've never thought, "Well, some beautiful blonde will come in here and give me a fukk-job, rub my balls, and I'll feel good." No, that won't help. You know the typical crowd, "Wow, it's Friday night, what are you going to do? Just sit there?" Well, yeah. Because there's nothing out there. It's stupidity. Stupid people mingling with stupid people. Let them stupidify themselves. I've never been bothered with the need to rush out into the night. I hid in bars, because I didn't want to hide in factories. That's all. Sorry for all the millions, but I've never been lonely. I like myself. I'm the best form of entertainment I have. Let's drink more wine!”
Charles Bukowski

Damn I was just thinking about this. There is this big skate party coming up in Dec and there is probably going to be 400+ people there and the years I've attended in the past, I've always felt super lonely. I never felt connected with anyone and I debate on going every year. I'll probably go anyway because it's people I want to see, but I know for sure I'll end up sitting in a corner looking crazy lmao!

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
don't forget the movies >.> I forget if she died in the movies or original series but yeh . . it ends with the movies . . and the Uc timeline has various books, animes,movies if you want to see how it continues after the one year war :whoo: let me stop my glasses gon fog up
I heard in the novels Amuro dies earlier than Char's counter attack. I'm trying to get through the whole UC timelibe of series then start the other centuries.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn I was just thinking about this. There is this big skate party coming up in Dec and there is probably going to be 400+ people there and the years I've attended in the past, I've always felt super lonely. I never felt connected with anyone and I debate on going every year. I'll probably go anyway because it's people I want to see, but I know for sure I'll end up sitting in a corner looking crazy lmao!
I went to a big party and I was on a couch just chilling out by myself. Stone sober. The environment felt so weird and a couple people kept offering me drinks to no avail :russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to a big party and I was on a couch just chilling out by myself. Stone sober. The environment felt so weird and a couple people kept offering me drinks to no avail :russ:
Damn. I'm not sure if I could survive sober at this point in my life but I've been the sober one at the party before and you just look around and think everyone is retarded lmao

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn. I'm not sure if I could survive sober at this point in my life but I've been the sober one at the party before and you just look around and think everyone is retarded lmao
they definitely do retarded shyt. Some dude passed out and shyt himself and another dude was asleep under the sink passed out. And some drunk chick kept flirting with me. It was awkward.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did this lower body workout yesterday that had me :deadmanny: Everything was all good until it came to the 60 sec plank. Started with four 15 sec intervals and whittled down to ten 6 sec intervals...with 2 min rests in between LMAO!! Longest 60 secs ever. Had me doing the mannequin challenge on the basement floor. I was cursing the whole time.