Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
We keeping shyt real light this year....

Just Turkey.....saving that extra shyt for christmas.
I still haven't shopped yet. My mom is cooking. I hope she makes the works. Last year neither of us celebrated it. We were both so busy and didn't have the energy.

I want some stuffing, honey glazed ham, yams, greens, etc.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I still haven't shopped yet. My mom is cooking. I hope she makes the works. Last year neither of us celebrated it. We were both so busy and didn't have the energy.

I want some stuffing, honey glazed ham, yams, greens, etc.
Yea that's the good shyt. That's probably what we're going for with christmas.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
giphy.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

I got too many girls on hold for you to be so bold
Too many on my team for you to act so mean
You say you wanna go and have fun, well you ain't the only one
If I ring, don't let it ring too long or I'm gone

I got Alicia waitin', Aisha waitin'
All the eesha's waitin' on me
So why you contemplatin', playa hatin'?
If this is how it's gonna be

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A nikka will always gas you then throw your flaws up at the end to humble you...
tumblr_ogttbrI3Do1u138ezo1_500.png

:mjcry:

cause females take compliments to the head, I've ego inflated some women to the point were they look at me like I ain't shyt :francis: I think i might have just did it again with this new chick . . but I hate seeing a person down on themselves :wow: everyone has beautiful qualities they just have to take an earnest look at themselves to see those flaws they harp over are actually the qualities that make them beautiful . . .

. . . .vodka stories vol 1.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
“I've never been lonely. I've been in a room -- I've felt suicidal. I've been depressed. I've felt awful -- awful beyond all -- but I never felt that one other person could enter that room and cure what was bothering me...or that any number of people could enter that room. In other words, loneliness is something I've never been bothered with because I've always had this terrible itch for solitude. It's being at a party, or at a stadium full of people cheering for something, that I might feel loneliness. I'll quote Ibsen, "The strongest men are the most alone." I've never thought, "Well, some beautiful blonde will come in here and give me a fukk-job, rub my balls, and I'll feel good." No, that won't help. You know the typical crowd, "Wow, it's Friday night, what are you going to do? Just sit there?" Well, yeah. Because there's nothing out there. It's stupidity. Stupid people mingling with stupid people. Let them stupidify themselves. I've never been bothered with the need to rush out into the night. I hid in bars, because I didn't want to hide in factories. That's all. Sorry for all the millions, but I've never been lonely. I like myself. I'm the best form of entertainment I have. Let's drink more wine!”
Charles Bukowski

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
cause females take compliments to the head, I've ego inflated some women to the point were they look at me like I ain't shyt :francis: I think i might have just did it again with this new chick . . but I hate seeing a person down on themselves :wow: everyone has beautiful qualities they just have to take an earnest look at themselves to see those flaws they harp over are actually the qualities that make them beautiful . . .

. . . .vodka stories vol 1.
I absorb the negative shyt you say about me more. I was in a relationship with a guy who commented on me getting darker during our relationship (Summer) negatively and he suggested that I lose some weight. Every time he complimented me after that point I didn't take it seriously.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
“I wasn’t lonely. I experienced no self-pity. I was just caught up in a life in which I could find no meaning.”

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i've never been a dumb person. i was really naive since youth. forrest gump level naive. sometimes i took shyt literally. and it was funny looking back because i feel like people tried to keep me in a safe bubble to protect me from the evils of the world. yet as time went on i broke out and started learning about the world myself. hell im still trying to learn about a lot of things. writing scripts, politics, art. i try to become more cultured. I just feel like i want to understand more things within this world to give me an edge on the progresses of life. my biggest fear in life was death. I used to fear it so much until i almost experienced it. and since that day, i never cared. i was just living until my heart stopped. i just want to leave my mark, change a life or two. be more than just loco. more than the seemingly goofy naive man that you see before you. to prove to myself and everyone, that im capable. i wont quit.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I absorb the negative shyt you say about me more. I was in a relationship with a guy who commented on me getting darker during our relationship (Summer) negatively and he suggested that I lose some weight. Every time he complimented me after that point I didn't take it seriously.

I'm kind of the same I absorb it and grow from it, if you do manage to hurt me it'll be short lived and i'll bounce back more confident and defiant, my significant other would have to come up with new insults everyday if they wanted to have any type of chance of having any worthwhile emotional hold over me. :russ:

And same if you insult me after that I cut you off emotionally nothing positive nor negative matters from you, because my opinion of you has changed and I no longer expect anything of substance to come from the lips from which you speak.