Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm kind of the same I absorb it and grow from it, if you do manage to hurt me it'll be short lived and i'll bounce back more confident and defiant, my significant other would have to come up with new insults everyday if they wanted to have any type of chance of having any worthwhile emotional hold over me. :russ:

And same if you insult me after that I cut you off emotionally nothing positive nor negative matters from you, because my opinion of you has changed and I no longer expect anything of substance to come from the lips from which you speak.
It's just usually weird to me because the same people usually build you up first.
The one who made the comments about my skin tone and suggesting I lost weight always told me how beautiful I was before that. His own sister said in front of me to him that I was the best looking girl he had at that time. This was over 10 years ago. But during this time is when I had the fall out with a lot of my family (during the Myspace age) because so many people convinced I was going to be famous, I had a lot of shyt going on. My mom used to say my boyfriend (the one who made those comments) was jealous of me. One of the things I was doing and receiving accolades for, he wanted to do and I thought that by me getting on, I could put him. So I'm not sure if he was saying that to me because he was humbling me for the attention I was getting or he just wasn't aware of how insensitive it came across. But I haven't forgot about it and I'm sure if I bring it up to him today, he'd pretend he doesn't remember saying either of those things.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
The most frustrating experience I've had to deal with in the past few years is that the legal system was truly only made for the rich. Absolutely no average citizen can afford to have a fighting chance in it. The nerve of it all is that it comes out of everyone else's pockets but their own. They all get paid to waste someone else's time.

And they will waste your fukking time, enough to put your life on hold. Enough for you to feel it. The most crippling thing I feel can happen to someone is taking away someone's ability to progress and reach their goals.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's just usually weird to me because the same people usually build you up first.
The one who made the comments about my skin tone and suggesting I lost weight always told me how beautiful I was before that. His own sister said in front of me to him that I was the best looking girl he had at that time. This was over 10 years ago. But during this time is when I had the fall out with a lot of my family (during the Myspace age) because so many people convinced I was going to be famous, I had a lot of shyt going on. My mom used to say my boyfriend (the one who made those comments) was jealous of me. One of the things I was doing and receiving accolades for, he wanted to do and I thought that by me getting on, I could put him. So I'm not sure if he was saying that to me because he was humbling me for the attention I was getting or he just wasn't aware of how insensitive it came across. But I haven't forgot about it and I'm sure if I bring it up to him today, he'd pretend he doesn't remember saying either of those things.

Hmm, maybe he felt inferior and felt as if he was losing hold of the situation, it's hard for some to be with someone and watch them outgrow you whether it be mentally,spiritually, or financially. Some people can't handle others within their circle outshining them so with them being in reach of the person outgrowing them their natural response is to tug some tug slightly while others will tug you right the fukk down to their level until ya'll both resent each other:mjlol: good intentions can never trump doubts once a person begins to doubt no matter what action you take it's hard to . . .you know I forgot I was typing this :lolbron: keep back to this tab like oh shyt

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Hmm, maybe he felt inferior and felt as if he was losing hold of the situation, it's hard for some to be with someone and watch them outgrow you whether it be mentally,spiritually, or financially. Some people can't handle others within their circle outshining them so with them being in reach of the person outgrowing them their natural response is to tug some tug slightly while others will tug you right the fukk down to their level until ya'll both resent each other:mjlol: good intentions can never trump doubts once a person begins to doubt no matter what action you take it's hard to . . .you know I forgot I was typing this :lolbron: keep back to this tab like oh shyt
Sigh.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:never fear friend you seem very mature, I'm fairily certain nothing I can tell you will be anything you haven't already come to on your own. The thing about life that sucks is you can learn but usually you learn after the fact and you can say "well I'll never go through that again" but you already had to endure it so it's pointless, I've learnt many things but it took time, and I'm older what I wouldn't have gave to knew instead of having to learn . . .:wow:thus he ranted,

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:francis:never fear friend you seem very mature, I'm fairily certain nothing I can tell you will be anything you haven't already come to on your own. The thing about life that sucks is you can learn but usually you learn after the fact and you can say "well I'll never go through that again" but you already had to endure it so it's pointless, I've learnt many things but it took time, and I'm older what I wouldn't have gave to knew instead of having to learn . . .:wow:thus he ranted,
You're awesome, father.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I've returned briefly. I got a new job and have been binging the original Mobile suit Gundam from 79. what an.addicting show. How are you father?

I'm good at the moment, congrats on the new job . . . mobile gundam suit from 79 hmm original gundam? damn amuro ray a true hero :sadbron: I miss when protagonist was mature but youthful at the same time.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Amuro was that dude. Just got up to where Lalah died. This nikka was cryin.:mjcry:
don't forget the movies >.> I forget if she died in the movies or original series but yeh . . it ends with the movies . . and the Uc timeline has various books, animes,movies if you want to see how it continues after the one year war :whoo: let me stop my glasses gon fog up