Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I did this lower body workout yesterday that had me :deadmanny: Everything was all good until it came to the 60 sec plank. Started with four 15 sec intervals and whittled down to ten 6 sec intervals...with 2 min rests in between LMAO!! Longest 60 secs ever. Had me doing the mannequin challenge on the basement floor. I was cursing the whole time.
I remember when I could plank for 3-5 minutes. I miss those days :mjcry:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
With this new job I can either take care of everything on my wish list in 6 months but my savings would be minimal.

Or I can pace myself, have some savings while I take care of my wish list gradually.

I hate that I know the best plan of action. :francis:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yo said 3 minutes. You know how long that would take me to complete? At day and a half at best. You can get back to that though, not sure why you want to, but I know you can do it :hug:
You're right but it's going to be a hustle to do that again since I haven't planked since March or April lol. You'll get use to it the more you do it and feel like :ahh: then :dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Brehs...give me a topic that can stimulate a conversation with a certian brehette :scheme:.

@Phoenix Reborn @BmoreGorilla @Poitier @thewiz703 @malcolmxxx_45 @The Grendel @Tenchi Ryu @father of men

I know she probably sees this too :scheme:
cLCJo8P.png

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With this new job I can either take care of everything on my wish list in 6 months but my savings would be minimal.

Or I can pace myself, have some savings while I take care of my wish list gradually.

I hate that I know the best plan of action. :francis:
Put about $1000 - $2000 in your savings, knock out your wish list and then finishing building back up your savings when it's done. You can also put a small amount to savings every pay, like $25 or $50, that way your savings is still building and you're still knocking out your wishlist.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're right but it's going to be a hustle to do that again since I haven't planked since March or April lol. You'll get use to it the more you do it and feel like :ahh: then :dead:

You better pray you're right or I'm holding you accountable lmao! I created a 9 week calendar of different exercises and this is my first week, so hopefully it won't be so bad as the weeks go on.