Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hey breh you have any ideas?

Have you been watching Westworld? It turns out that Dr. Narcisse has been an android this entire time and never knew :ohhh:.
When he said "What door?"
giphy.gif

Breh stay getting controlled at the end.
giphy.gif

:mjcry:
But if he really a recreation of Arnold :whoo:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate when recruiters try to fit you into a position you are clearly under qualified for. I spoke to the woman yesterday for about 20 minutes and we went into details about my background. I didn't see the job description before I talked to her but after she sent it to me I was like :sadcam:. I told her via email I don't feel I'm what they are looking for. Then a woman she worked with called me today asking a bunch of questions and I straight up told her the same thing :yeshrug:. She's like "I think we can make it work, i just have to figure out a way to present your infomation". smh client is going to curse your ass out bringing them applicants that don't fit but do you.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When he said "What door?"
giphy.gif

Breh stay getting controlled at the end.
giphy.gif

:mjcry:
But if he really a recreation of Arnold :whoo:
Yeah that would suck if he is.

and yes when he said what door and Theresa went through I jumped out of my bed nervous as fukk...I knew someone was gonna die. I bet Ford is going to recreate Theresa as a host too smfh. Dude's out there.