Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im at da crib bored af just ordered a pizza and for the 1st time in my life they pulled up on time

I had to tip the young bul, offered him some og but he was cool on that :hmm:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I had my desktop computer for about 8-9 years now, and for the first time ever I heard the fan come on :dwillhuh: I left the computer idle for extended period of time and when I went back on... the screen was black :dahell: unplugged it and restarted the computer, as I soon booted up the fan came on :wow: it stopped by the time it got to the log in screen. No wonder my computer was acting all :hamster: today, I thought it was my internet connection, but apparently my computer is just :whew:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm going on a bad downward spiral :patrice:

<rolls dice on life again for the third night in a row by mixing pills and alcohol>

I might become a monk after this......or jump off my 16th floor balcony :yeshrug:

I need help, but I don't get insurance until next month :snoop:

When 21 Savage's music is your life's theme music, it's time to make a change. I'm too old or too young for this shyt (I can't figure out which one).

Well, there's always tomorrow (if I wake up alive :merchant:)

I don't even want to play video games or watch TV (and I used to love both those shyts).

<blah blah blah> <semi drunk rambling while on heavy anti-psychotics, sedatives, sleeping pills, and anti-depressants>

At least I have all the latest tech and games....:patrice:

My priorities are so fukked up:snoop:

I've wasted my life.....:mjcry:

<will probably delete this post tomorrow, but I needed somewhere to vent, and this seemed like the best place>

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend"

Zen-Meditation.jpg

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
...wow... wyclef is damn fakkit

:snoop:

what kinda grown ass man sings happy birthday to a faq

:pacspit:

you ain't gotta drop no more clues breh just come out that closet and stop waving that Haitian flag...damn fukkboy

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Broke my rule and bought another bag of crab chips today...this time it was the regular sized bag.

Decided to get some Talenti gelato too. Vanilla caramel swirl can't be too bad right?

Might go out again for some Chik Fil A in a bit because fukk cooking in this heat.

Making some flabby decisions here lately :francis:
Ain't you wiz khalifa status? You'll be fine:heh: