Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That nikka should have been on the 1st flight back...

Well he couldn't because he couldn't leave the hotel without paying lol
Anyways i got some more information after i sent him another 80 bucks that had me :snoop:
1. He carried cash only. About 600 bucks
2. He didn't have a backup credit card.
3. He doesn't own ANY credit card. :dahell:
Now I'm like you dont own a Visa? Visa is everywhere you want to be, especially overseas. Jamaica isnt some remote island away from civilization. He doesn't like to use credit so never got one and pays cash only. I don't think I've ever paid cash for a room, not even on some walk in type shyt. Further conversation with him revealed to me he has very low and impersonal knowledge of financial management. Even more :snoop: is the fact of when I discussed how he would transfer to me when he paid me back. I'm like cool do you have paypal? He says no. Ok log on to your online bank account and ill give you my routing number. He tells me how do you do that? I'm like are you shytting me? Now he is older than me by a year and a half but people in my generation it is common to know how to do online banking. He doesn't log on AT ALL and doesn't know how. :snoop: He transfers money through western union which I don't even use like that or like to use. We use the same bank too so I'm like you're going to eat a fee because you don't know how to transfer funds within your bank? With Western Union shyt I don't even know where the local agent is around my area cuz I never picked up cash that way :heh: . I swear once i get my money from him, I'm turning him on to a financial advisor. My boy really needs an education in that.

the funny thing is he is posting pics of his vaca on IG and FB frontin including flashing cash from like a week ago at the beginning of his vacation. :heh:..silly

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Well he couldn't because he couldn't leave the hotel without paying lol
Anyways i got some more information after i sent him another 80 bucks that had me :snoop:
1. He carried cash only. About 600 bucks
2. He didn't have a backup credit card.
3. He doesn't own ANY credit card. :dahell:
Now I'm like you dont own a Visa? Visa is everywhere you want to be, especially overseas. Jamaica isnt some remote island away from civilization. He doesn't like to use credit so never got one and pays cash only. I don't think I've ever paid cash for a room, not even on some walk in type shyt. Further conversation with him revealed to me he has very low and impersonal knowledge of financial management. Even more :snoop: is the fact of when I discussed how he would transfer to me when he paid me back. I'm like cool do you have paypal? He says no. Ok log on to your online bank account and ill give you my routing number. He tells me how do you do that? I'm like are you shytting me? Now he is older than me by a year and a half but people in my generation it is common to know how to do online banking. He doesn't log on AT ALL and doesn't know how. :snoop: He transfers money through western union which I don't even use like that or like to use. We use the same bank too so I'm like you're going to eat a fee because you don't know how to transfer funds within your bank? With Western Union shyt I don't even know where the local agent is around my area cuz I never picked up cash that way :heh: . I swear once i get my money from him, I'm turning him on to a financial advisor. My boy really needs an education in that.

the funny thing is he is posting pics of his vaca on IG and FB frontin including flashing cash from like a week ago at the beginning of his vacation. :heh:..silly

:dwillhuh:..wow

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I can't take anything women say seriously. One minute she's talking about how she hates men and wish we didn't exist and the next she's talking about how she can't wait to get married. :mjlol:

So illogical. Go munch a carpet hoe.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't take anything women say seriously. One minute she's talking about how she hates men and wish we didn't exist and the next she's talking about how she can't wait to get married. :mjlol:

So illogical. Go munch a carpet hoe.
It be's like some time.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Broke my rule and bought another bag of crab chips today...this time it was the regular sized bag.

Decided to get some Talenti gelato too. Vanilla caramel swirl can't be too bad right?

Might go out again for some Chik Fil A in a bit because fukk cooking in this heat.

Making some flabby decisions here lately :francis:

Prynce

Daps
I'm a man and I'm not perfect but I try. I may stumble but I get up and learn from my mistakes. All I need is opportunity and I'll never fail. I'm firm in my beliefs and in my choices. I know what I want and what comes with the things I choose. I will put all it takes into making my dreams reality. Lucky for me the things I want are simple.