Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
I got verbally abused today. Got called a bytch slut whore by a stranger,and no one helped me. :mjcry: I must look like an easy target

Went to work shaking like a leaf.:sadbron: My manager made me ring the police station,I've got an appointment with them on Saturday :lupe:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got verbally abused today. Got called a bytch slut whore by a stranger,and no one helped me. :mjcry: I must look like an easy target

Went to work shaking like a leaf.:sadbron: My manager made me ring the police station,I've got an appointment with them on Saturday :lupe:
Carry mace or a taser and don't be afraid to use it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:( <3

i think i called u a whore or a bytch recently too, my apologies

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Sorry to hear that. Like lady before me said carry mace or taser.

Last edited:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Carry mace or a taser and don't be afraid to use it.

I will,this has made me realise that people are getting more and more brave now with their abuse. I was terrified cuz at one point I thought he was gonna hit me.

:( <3

i think i called u a whore or a bytch recently too, my apologies

Aw I forgive you it's ok,I don't hold grudges. :hug:

Sorry to hear that. Like dude before me said carry mace or taser.

:hug:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Damn, what happened? Context?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

WTF :fire:

message me.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Lmao on that edit. I was about to be mad. :heh:
I stayed up late and woke up drowsy so I fast read the posts and made that mistake.

You have no avi so I didnt look close enough at the username and just flew by.

Then I noticed it later and was like oh shyt. :dead:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Look like somebody gotta die today...

You don't remember shyt, you got that bae?

You don't know nothing, or seen nothing.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Some of the brehettes are legit too easy to rub the wrong way and perfect troll bait.

Yall waste a legit 30 mins in real life to argue with folks you KNOW was trying to rile ya ass up, and after complaining about Coli nikkas are this and that, your ass was right there with they ass post for post...

Why do this to yaself?

:why:

God speed
:francis: