Supporter
Daps
I can't wait for carnival :blessed:

e8c9db8f2cb89f604573dacdebcf97e0.jpg

Going to show up a little late due to work :mjcry:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm surprisingly positive. I guess I know it could have been worse.

Lost a lot not everything but most, and staying with fam right now, but I really can't complain.

I have a new perspective on life and whats important though.

I witness some amazing acts of kindness over the course of this week among other things.
:salute:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
earlier this afternoon one of my boys hit me on my whatsapp asking to borrow 110 bucks

now ive known him for almost 20 years and he's never asked me for anything so im like what happened

he is like his card is no good and he didnt get paid when he was supposed to..so im thinkin ok..a little something to hold him over until he gets paid (which he said thursday)

then i ask him how do i transfer to you? he's like im in jamaica on vacation

im like jamaica? did you get robbed..he said no..he needs money to pay for his room and check in bags

so many questions about this..considering he has a girl down there and family...and im thinking to myself no one there is holding him down? :huh: and why is he staying at a hotel that didnt take his card?.visa (and most credit card companies) is everywhere you want to go unless it was just bad or it doesnt have the logo

then he's like you can western union which im not a fan of because of the fees...now he has a job and 110 isnt shyt so i did it before i left the office..made sure he got it before i went to the gym

come back out like 2 hours later (i keep my phone in my car) and he left a message saying he needs another 80 bucks...talking about the cab ride burned most of it and he is starving :smh:

so many questions about this and the type of accommodations he made and how did he end up assed out overseas but didn't get robbed

That nikka should have been on the 1st flight back...