Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Some of the brehettes are legit too easy to rub the wrong way and perfect troll bait.

Yall waste a legit 30 mins in real life to argue with folks you KNOW was trying to rile ya ass up, and after complaining about Coli nikkas are this and that, your ass was right there with they ass post for post...

Why do this to yaself?

:why:

God speed
:francis:
name names :ufdup:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I want to buy:
A newish phone
A chromebook
A 2nd PS4 for my mancave since my houseguests take over the living room
And maybe some sneakers

But I feel like I should just rock with the stuff I already got. Sucks being a techie sometimes

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Damn, what happened? Context?

Well I was stood waiting for the bus minding my business. There was another lady (black) stood with me. This loser approaches us he's drunk out of his mind at 8:15 am smh.. We speak the same language so he tried talking to me in my language asking me where I live which street, and a lot of other personal questions. I try brushing them off and gave him one word answers.

He got annoyed and started with the abuse saying I think I'm all that,I'm a whore bytch,slut, he can get someone to beat me up. I was terrified :whoa::damn:He was right up in my face. What made it worse was the fact that there were two other black men next to us who never said a word just watched it all. I think that made me the most upset.

He then moved on from me and went in on the lady next to me. He was worse with her than me cuz she actually defended herself unlike me. :sadcam: She said can you get out of my face which made him flip. He was swearing and insulting her puffing up his chest stepping up to her like she was a man. This went on for a good 10 minutes. No one and I mean no one defended us.

When I went into work my manager made me call the police. They asked me if I was okay I was a bit shaken up and tried to hold back my tears but I was OK. I'm going to the police station on Saturday to give a full report.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Well I was stood waiting for the bus minding my business. There was another lady (black) stood with me. This loser approaches us he's drunk out of his mind at 8:15 am smh.. We speak the same language so he tried talking to me in my language asking me where I live which street, and a lot of other personal questions. I try brushing them off and gave him one word answers.

He got annoyed and started with the abuse saying I think I'm all that,I'm a whore bytch,slut, he can get someone to beat me up. I was terrified :whoa::damn:He was right up in my face. What made it worse was the fact that there were two other black men next to us who never said a word just watched it all. I think that made me the most upset.

He then moved on from me and went in on the lady next to me. He was worse with her than me cuz she actually defended herself unlike me. :sadcam: She said can you get out of my face which made him flip. He was swearing and insulting her puffing up his chest stepping up to her like she was a man. This went on for a good 10 minutes. No one and I mean no one defended us.

When I went into work my manager made me call the police. They asked me if I was okay I was a bit shaken up and tried to hold back my tears but I was OK. I'm going to the police station on Saturday to give a full report.
Damn a next drunk guy harassing you.

Do you work near a bar or pass one on the way to work?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

:mindblown: Where do you live? Can't be in the US

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Damn a next drunk guy harassing you.

Do you work near a bar or pass one on the way to work?

No I don't...it's crazy cuz I don't normally come across lunatics like him, but I've been harassed 2x in the last two weeks the other one was mild...this one was truly crazy.

:mindblown: Where do you live? Can't be in the US

I live in shytty England.