Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I love going into a$$hole mode. I'm gonna make the guy who catfished and tried to scam me life a living hell. I *67 his number while bumping some gucci mane in the whip. He don't know I'm usually out late from work so he don't know what he's gotten himself into. Can you imagine getting random phone calls in the middle of the night that consist of nothing but bass heavy rap music. Lol, he's gonna be tortured now. Gonna do him like they did Noriega and bump loud music at odd hours. Anyone else that wants to have some fun go ahead. Said his name was David, wife Pamela, daughter Amber. 7042875995

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm out this hoe being sporadic. Decided to drive to Richmond to a skate session after my homegirl bailed on me. My friend was djing and asked me to follow him home, now this hoe done pulled over to get some sleep and I'm sitting and waiting for him at a truck stop. I'm all hopped up on red bull and chocolate. He told me to wake him at 2:30. He need to hurry up. I want to go home. I miss doing dumb shyt like this though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying tho bruh. We told his ass umpteenth times to leave yo ass. Least you can do is tighten that core.
Unless you're the other one then yeah you're good for him, just have to stop nagging him so often.
Or you're his baby mama then yeah, I ain't got shyt to add on:francis:
#Shade

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
[shhh-kull & bones report] log # 1
...front row observing cultural decay

-
RIP....(Rest In Power) Our great healer Sebi; it's gonna be awhile for some to appreciate you and your contributions...just as its been for many of our peoples great and real leaders/prophets/revolutionaries ect.
you will never be forgotten and will be missed greatly...I thank you for helping me get my health/nutrition game on tract...while these simps were asleep, I took full advantage of the ideas you got persecuted and maybe assasinated for disseminating to the world...If it turns out that you were actually assasinated by these filthy globalist devils then know this; you may kill the prophet but you can never kill the idea/message whose time has come...

-...the world could do much better without ignorant simps and their filthy antics ; oh yeah we really needed another publicity stunt slash fake media beef...flex vs drake, drake vs joe, drake vs feminem...rap posing as hip hop is getting to be an embarrassment---so many frauds and jokers---no savior is needed just some good house keeping like getting rid of the trash/fags posing as artist----now the faq agenda is in full tilt trying to push another deadass....filthy heathenous dykes will never be hip hop....young maggot and those pushing her deadass needs to go directly to hell

- why haven't black folk realized that the crack epidemic and the faq epidemic are part of the same diabolical/ genocidal plan to wipe them out!!??...our folks that far gone or clueless these days----fffukk a conspiracy theory... these Devils are openly taunting and threatening our people with death/extermination

-So how will y'all go out--- fighting or c00ning...y'all gonna keep tap dancing around the pink elephant!!???...whose ready to fight?!!! Whose ready to just sit back and troll!!?? Yeah y'all gonna vote----choose between two swine ass devils-/- it's almost impossible to surf the web without dealing with a thirsty media machine trolling for these two cac maggots....these filthy b*stard know damn right the public hates em and can't stand their filthy guts but these thirsty maggots are still out here pushing their deadass campaigns and filthy maggot swine agendas----damn I am starting to sound like brother Dawud lol...where ever the hell he might be at these days

Prynce

Daps
I just told Donald Trump think about if you came from rubble
Would you be so quick to judge?
Or would you be more quick to love?