Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I seriously feel like giving up on life. Even though my birthday was just days ago. And I really feel I should have nothing to worry about. I just get too angry thinking about this goddamn country and how it fukks over black peoplw everyday! I can't even enjoy myself anymore. I don't even want to raise kids or have a family here. I want to leave.
:snoop:

I seriously just dont even want to live anymore.

I am seriously sick of living.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've pretty much been indirectly told that despite my work ethic, illustrious resume, and college degrees that I'm worthless and my life holds absolutely no value. I don't even want to try to get a job to get my money up cause I feel all these fukking employers are just gonna throw it in the trash.

okay...if you think I have no value can you atleast give me a chance to get my money up and leave and better my life somwhere else? Or do you just want me to die at the hands of race soldiers for just existing?

I can't deal with this shyt anymore!!!! No one wants to give me a chance to do anything....they cant get past me being black and male...having an african name...my education....my background....I seriously think it would be better if I didn't exist anymore sometimes.

Its getting to the point I just dont even see the point in trying to do anything anymore.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
My wife goes back to work today, leaving our daughter w grandparents. Wife had serious separation anxiety yesterday. My daughter still nocturnal and light skinned. :stopitslime:

Sent in my resignation this morning :francis:
Got another gig lined up or you just chilling for a minute?

MWinn

Pro
Daps
I should be concerned that my two year old knows how to use the internet by himself...but he is being so quiet though...:noah:

Can't let the bad parenting start now, I will atleast make sure he is watching black empowerment cartoons. :jawalrus:

Where are all of the coli animators? We need more black educational videos for young kids. :comeon: There's almost none in existence right now.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
My wife goes back to work today, leaving our daughter w grandparents. Wife had serious separation anxiety yesterday. My daughter still nocturnal and light skinned. :stopitslime:

Got another gig lined up or you just chilling for a minute?
i got some side work that will keep me occupied for the time being, might just chill this month

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The taste of the.....Kibbles and Bits? :skip:
This is who I imagined it would be as soon as read that post.

18f9106014bf1476ad2f_Lucy_Insley_2.jpg