Just bought a fifth of jack :whew:
Got some weed from my homie :obama:

Also tossed me some zans but I think I'm cool on that :patrice:

Tonight should be fun :ehh:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've pretty much been indirectly told that despite my work ethic, illustrious resume, and college degrees that I'm worthless and my life holds absolutely no value. I don't even want to try to get a job to get my money up cause I feel all these fukking employers are just gonna throw it in the trash.
:snoop:

okay...if you think I have no value can you atleast give me a chance to get my money up and leave and better my life somwhere else? Or do you just want me to die at the hands of race soldiers for just existing?

I can't deal with this shyt anymore!!!! No one wants to give me a chance to do anything....they cant get past me being black and male...having an african name...my education....my background....I seriously think it would be better if I didn't exist anymore sometimes.

Its getting to the point I just dont even see the point in trying to do anything anymore.

Breh I cant really advise you cos I aint been depressed a day in my life :francis:

But I think u cool so I will say my piece in hopes you find something

You gotta go and start kickin doors down, do you know how much you can achieve if you chase it down relentlessly?

You know there are people I work with making 5 times what I make... My pay packet aint light either :dame:

They aint smarter than me
They aint better than me

They just was just doing WHATEVER it took to get where they at while I kinda wanted it..

It would be comforting for me to say they had it easy got lucky..etc..That aint gonna help me tho.. just means I gotta work 3x as hard... Is it fair? Who cares.. there are people literally starving to death... my nikka I took my lunch an hour late today I was almost on deaths door :dame:i can work.. my personal problems aint that deep

No human can truly motivate u to chase your dreams, in your darkest days no speech, no quotes none of that shyt can pull you out except for your desire to do what you wanna do or to get where you want to.

I only hope you chasing the right thing cos if u want it truly, you can make it happen..i tell my friends all the time hardships only add flavor to your story

Aight feel better nikka :birdman:, I got cardio to do... Which is literally the last thing I wana do... But imma do it :ufdup:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I messed up sending a proposal out with it having a couple of mistakes that might make us lose :snoop:

I checked and the work was for a proposed $150,000 project. They probably won't notice the mistakes and it's not like there's millions of dollars on the line :lupe:

I'm going to blame my computer if anyone asks :merchant:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Burger King

Just-stop-GIF.gif