Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel like I been going thru a rut lately. I don't know if it's the july fukkerytis disease or what. Been having too much stress at work and going thru a gauntlet of five closings a week for like the past month. Can't wait until Thursday when I go back to helping in pharmacy, less stress and better employees. Then vacation the week after which i desperately need. Thankfully my boss on vacation so we don't have to deal with his bs. But too much work and constant call outs from employees doesn't make things easier. I'm not going to the gym as much lately or eating too good. I do get a lot of cardio in at work or when I go play Pokemon, which seems to have addicted everyone who plays. So my weight has maintained at a steady average. About 178 to 180. Long as I can maintain, I'll be ok. I do have to get back into a gym routine.

Then the worst of the fukkery. Had my ebay and PayPal hacked last week and some charges put on my card. Luckily I had the notifications on my app and was able to stop most of the purchases. Dealing with a dispute on another which was a phone that got shipped and couldn't be recovered. I had sent the seller a message before not to ship it but they still did. I'm not doing business with ebay anymore. I barely use it except for buying two fire sticks recently. I don't know if the card was compromised on eBay or at a local business close to the place the items were shipped to. Yeah, the dumbasses didn't expect me to get the shipping confirmation. I wasn't able to go by and try to take the package back. I did go by later that night and grabbed pics of the license plates parked in front, it's a townhouse so I'm not sure if one car belonged to the neighbor, but that can't help me since I'm no private investigator. Plus the police reports with that city and my city are still pending. I don't want to go over there and confront the owner since i don't know. I do want to know if they work at the business i went to so I can see if it was there that my card info got stolen. But then again how would PayPal and ebay come into play? Had to get a brand new credit card. Luckily only my gym is on there and I rarely ever use that card for anything else. Still sucks having to go thru bullshyt like this. I'd rather they get strict on these scammers than kids who sell weed.

Then to top it off. Got involved in a catfishing/fraud scam and had to delete my pof profile and uninstall the app. I had never got a date on there and am comfortable enough to approach women so that's a waste of my time. I would warn all you guys that love sending dikk pics to be careful out there. Started talking to one girl and few things led to another. So later Friday a guy calls talking bout he's her dad and she's 14. I tell him I didn't know but he's talking about his wife wants to call the cops. I'm no lawyer but unless you knowingly solicited a minor, then it's innocent until proven guilty. Besides that's entrapment on them. Guy says he can overlook it if I help fix the computer she broke. Asks if I'm near a cvs or Walgreens, I lie and say yeah like twenty away while I'm there working. I say I need proof that she's 14 and to send me an id or birth certificate. This fool gonna send me a picture online with the words huffpost uk topiclol on the bottom. Come on bro. Get your scam game better. I look and it's Prince Williams child birth certificate. I ask him thru text what he wanted me to do for the gift card so I can have physical proof. Then tell him not to contact me again. I have the urge to call him with a blocked number and mess with him by acting like a Chinese businessman or Arabic Prince trying to inquire about his wife and daughters willingness to be purchased. I also feel like messing with the ebay scammers. From now on, I should use that address and this guys phone number and just spam the hell out of both of them.

fukk this past month.

why do people still bother with POF? if you want to do the online dating thing at least go with match and eharmony, a lot less headaches

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm just on my loner shyt these days.
I got my friends and family and that's it.
Don't want a gf, wife, or kids or anybody that's not fully 100% aligned with me or my goals holding me back with their BS. And will never have any.
It's really been me against the world at this point. No one has my back. It's all too obvious. I really feel like this society would rather see me miserable, in jail, or dead instead of happy, healthy, and prosperous.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And I'm so sick of this goddamn racist society.
That's quick to call you a failure without even allowing you a fair chance to succeed.
Not even allowed a fair chance to make money or be independent.
I read about y'all at your jobs and to me having an employer or salary is a fukking LUXURY.
Obviously I scare these cacs and non-blacks too much cause of my African name and stellar demeanor
Obviously y'all had to soft shoe to get in there.
It's been so obvious this country wants black men like me...DEAD.
I will never forget the 8 fukking months I spent HOMELESS on the streets of NYC.
To have two degrees, a 3.9GPA a long ass resume, and still end up homeless showed me how much a black man is hated in this goddamn country.

I swear
with every negative story I hear
every story of a black person getting killed by police I hate this goddamn country more and more each day.
Sometimes my parents legit piss me off with their black immigrant idiocy and delusions when I spit that real about this place.
How they living so nice but they kids broke and struggliing?

:martin:

When you aint trying to play bytch for the system, they'll make you pay.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
P.S. Hi babe. I know your nosey ass stay reading my posts

I'm still not playing. U better lose that pudge for 2017 :birdman:
I'm saying tho bruh. We told his ass umpteenth times to leave yo ass. Least you can do is tighten that core.
Unless you're the other one then yeah you're good for him, just have to stop nagging him so often.
Or you're his baby mama then yeah, I ain't got shyt to add on:francis:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Can't wait to get back in school. 2 weeks until orientation.
---------------------------------------------------
Whats the point of asking for my advice (plus your fam) if you're just gonna do the complete opposite, EVERY SINGLE TIME :francis:
If I get another phone call that starts with "so me and her had another argument", Ima play the G's Up chorus for bredren then hang up.

Prynce

Daps
Frank Sinatra :wow:

tumblr_n46e6kFeXC1qzk2apo1_500.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Spent the day eating peanut butter, sugar free Popsicles, and roasted chickpeas :shaq2:

Watched a shytload of Olympic events, my sands was on the womens rugby team but they got eliminated :mjcry:

Stole the rest of my mom's percocets, took one and am in bed feeling :lawd: I could feel this way all day...I want to try lean. Definitely see why people get addicted to this shyt.