NYC
giphy.gif
tumblr_mhvdr9iloI1r72ht7o1_500.gif

@DiscreteAngie what system you on??

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
That ackward moment when you been speaking to a cool & down chick and you wanna trade pics but even though you know she down for it you don't wanna come off like a creep. :francis:

This oversexualized world got us fukked up lol.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
@bmack21

Paradise update... I have a sinus infection thanks to the dog.

I went to the urgent care and that is what they told me. No wonder I've been feeling like crap.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@bmack21

Paradise update... I have a sinus infection thanks to the dog.

I went to the urgent care and that is what they told me. No wonder I've been feeling like crap.
I'm sorry boo, hugging you through the interwebs

:therethere:

But yea, this a clear sign their lack of care has fukked with your health. Time to get in that ass...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Feel like I been going thru a rut lately. I don't know if it's the july fukkerytis disease or what. Been having too much stress at work and going thru a gauntlet of five closings a week for like the past month. Can't wait until Thursday when I go back to helping in pharmacy, less stress and better employees. Then vacation the week after which i desperately need. Thankfully my boss on vacation so we don't have to deal with his bs. But too much work and constant call outs from employees doesn't make things easier. I'm not going to the gym as much lately or eating too good. I do get a lot of cardio in at work or when I go play Pokemon, which seems to have addicted everyone who plays. So my weight has maintained at a steady average. About 178 to 180. Long as I can maintain, I'll be ok. I do have to get back into a gym routine.

Then the worst of the fukkery. Had my ebay and PayPal hacked last week and some charges put on my card. Luckily I had the notifications on my app and was able to stop most of the purchases. Dealing with a dispute on another which was a phone that got shipped and couldn't be recovered. I had sent the seller a message before not to ship it but they still did. I'm not doing business with ebay anymore. I barely use it except for buying two fire sticks recently. I don't know if the card was compromised on eBay or at a local business close to the place the items were shipped to. Yeah, the dumbasses didn't expect me to get the shipping confirmation. I wasn't able to go by and try to take the package back. I did go by later that night and grabbed pics of the license plates parked in front, it's a townhouse so I'm not sure if one car belonged to the neighbor, but that can't help me since I'm no private investigator. Plus the police reports with that city and my city are still pending. I don't want to go over there and confront the owner since i don't know. I do want to know if they work at the business i went to so I can see if it was there that my card info got stolen. But then again how would PayPal and ebay come into play? Had to get a brand new credit card. Luckily only my gym is on there and I rarely ever use that card for anything else. Still sucks having to go thru bullshyt like this. I'd rather they get strict on these scammers than kids who sell weed.

Then to top it off. Got involved in a catfishing/fraud scam and had to delete my pof profile and uninstall the app. I had never got a date on there and am comfortable enough to approach women so that's a waste of my time. I would warn all you guys that love sending dikk pics to be careful out there. Started talking to one girl and few things led to another. So later Friday a guy calls talking bout he's her dad and she's 14. I tell him I didn't know but he's talking about his wife wants to call the cops. I'm no lawyer but unless you knowingly solicited a minor, then it's innocent until proven guilty. Besides that's entrapment on them. Guy says he can overlook it if I help fix the computer she broke. Asks if I'm near a cvs or Walgreens, I lie and say yeah like twenty away while I'm there working. I say I need proof that she's 14 and to send me an id or birth certificate. This fool gonna send me a picture online with the words huffpost uk topiclol on the bottom. Come on bro. Get your scam game better. I look and it's Prince Williams child birth certificate. I ask him thru text what he wanted me to do for the gift card so I can have physical proof. Then tell him not to contact me again. I have the urge to call him with a blocked number and mess with him by acting like a Chinese businessman or Arabic Prince trying to inquire about his wife and daughters willingness to be purchased. I also feel like messing with the ebay scammers. From now on, I should use that address and this guys phone number and just spam the hell out of both of them.

fukk this past month.