Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
You like pork chops, breh? Either that or really tender steak:takedat:. If you like either of those and she can cook, you are going to start REQUESTING that shyt:whew:

Ayoooo... I actually liked it. shyt was really tasty. Took dat first bite and went from :patrice::leostare: to:leon::whoo:

I'm honestly a bit surprised because I can admit I'm a bit of a finicky eater and mah taste buds can be on dat bullshyt sometimes but I tore dem thangs UP. :francis:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The new heat. Had to pay tribute to the OGs.
CRTcUQyWcAEbvgW.jpg

:mjlol::russ::heh::dead:

please tell me this is a joke

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah bro I just do me :yeshrug:

All differences aside you know it's a lit tat too

nah. its actually corny af and i'd laugh in a crackas face if i ever saw that try hard shyt in real life. :mjlol:

this is the only time i ever saved someones pic off here. gotta show my friends this shyt. you prob never owned a cassette in your life. :russ:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
nah. its actually corny af and i'd laugh in a crackas face if i ever saw that try hard shyt in real life. :mjlol:

this is the only time i ever saved someones pic off here. gotta show my friends this shyt. you prob never owned a cassette in your life. :russ:
my dad used to bump the 36 chambers cassette when I was in a Booster seat. I used to spin the ILLmatic vinyl on my shytty lil turntable in middleschool,, You really don't know me my dude. If you want my whole resume you can just message me.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my dad used to bump the 36 chambers cassette when I was in a Booster seat. I used to spin the ILLmatic vinyl on my shytty lil turntable in middleschool,, You really don't know me my dude. If you want my whole resume you can just message me.

:russ::russ::russ:

we done here, b. thanks for the good laugh this morning.

:mjlol:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Yo what's the name of that movie where the cac kids pay a prostitute to be their mother and their father ends ends up falling in love with her?
Milk Money? I don't know if the kid wanted her to be his moms though. They were tryin to see some t*ts :pachaha:
--------------------------------------------
Food network just gonna give every actress/singer over 40 their own cooking show :dahell:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This shyt just popped in my head, and I was impressed ...

"My Head is sick,
I'm sick in the head
take a nygga's dikk,
and when he sleep, I creep -- extra fed "

I could make so much money ghostwriting if Foxy and Kim were still around

No Homo, just gifted.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Yea that's the one.

Got you. I forgot how the story goes lol I was talking about it at work yesterday, muthaphuckas were looking at me like "that movie don't exist, breh. :dahell:"
I remember that movie from when I was a kid b/c I wanted to see some t*ts too :pachaha: the audience doesn't see them though :beli:
The pops does date her but it was some other circumstances that led to it.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Ayoooo... I actually liked it. shyt was really tasty. Took dat first bite and went from :patrice::leostare: to:leon::whoo:

I'm honestly a bit surprised because I can admit I'm a bit of a finicky eater and mah taste buds can be on dat bullshyt sometimes but I tore dem thangs UP. :francis:
:salute:yessir.... You almost wish them bytches were BIGGER:ahh: