Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Lordy stuck my neck out being a friend and giving a heads up to have it backfire on me :francis: You go in with pure expectations but maybe people are to use to mistreatment that they have these defenses up and expect negativity from everyone. Oh well I know I'm a good person so I guess that's all that matters.

shyt is sad..

But the conscience is real though...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do any of you have experience with those 10-11 inch laptops i just need something for browsing and paying bills...i dont do gaming or watch tv or movies on my laptop. I just want to check before i put down $250

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Women with full lips that know how to kiss
200w.gif

This is too good to be true...
Can't fall for it Ice Cold
*ICE COLD*

Last edited:
Daps
I got arrested tonight :francis:

I am a cac:mjlol:

Drunkenly disorder conduct :mjcry:

I was talkin mad shyt in the cell for 30 mins, had two other crack heads talkin bout they were gonna whoop my ass if we ever got out :whoa:

Lowkey we were reppin the same team fukk CPD:mjpls:

We all got processed out the jail at the same time, saw em in the parkin lot but they didnt say shyt :skip::dame:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I was posting in another thread, and I just realized its been a whole year and a half since I've had sex.

It doesn't feel like its been that long, but typing it out :whew: this is the longest I've gone since I started having sex lol... its kinda sad, not that its been over a year. But the fact that I'm sitting here thinking something is wrong with that.

:smh:

I really have no desire for sexual relation with someone unless I really really like them.