Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
My ex jus told me she almost had my baby when we were 16 but she lost the pregnancy... I been looking for an emoji to sum up how I feel for like 20 minutes... I guess these guys do my brain a lil justice

:whoa:
:dahell:
:leon:
:ooh:
:whew:
:huhldup:
:whoo:
:merchant:
:why:
:skip:
:gladbron:
:to:
:mjcry:
:sadcam:
:ehh:
:mjlol:
:dwillhuh:
:dame:
:pachaha:
:sas2:
:sas1:

Daps
Yes im still stuc on my ex, yes ive tried 2 move on by talkin 2 other women no it hasnt worked, yes im fucced up, yes late nights like this i get depressed, i dont know if this is a feelin that will jus up & go.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
It should be illegal for men over 25 to deal with 18-19 year old girls.:what:

But it ain't:shaq: I had a lot of fun tonight with 37 years worth of bytch in two bodies and I have no shame. I told them I was 22 and they was on a nikka. shyt was too easy, thank god for my baby face.:blessed:

It's not even the weekend yet and I've knocked down 4 hoes out here already. Phoenix is like shooting fish in a barrel. Team I ain't shyt ftw.:pachaha: nite nite.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's my birthday today and I haven't heard from her all day.

ptZOxIP.gif
:mjcry:

Happy belated breh.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no twitter, facebook or instagram. i just don't want to use that shyt anymore. shiiiet its gonna be harder to make new friends.

Ive never had twitter...myspace or instagram or snapchat. I had facebook for like a year back when only college students could sign up. I saw back then i wanted no part. The only downside was a lost contact with all my friends that were at other colleges because back then i sucked at keeping contact witj people by phone

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I remember that time someone made a thread here talking about how Uncle Phil died and I legit asked them if they were related to him :snoop: