N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
3460yok.jpg

:lolbron:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
(His best song. Not in exact situation, but seasons literally changing, and I'm grateful God has been so good to me, and that I have people in my life who want me to live. Stay on the path, I'll meet ms./mr. right -- up for anything - life is fun)

I pray for better days to come
I pray that I would see the sun
Cuz life is so burdensome
When everyday's a rainy one

But suddenly there's no more clouds
I believe without a doubt
That heaven sent an angel down
And then she turned my life around

You know and I know
Friends come and friends go
Storms rise and winds blow
But one thing I know for sure

When it's cold outside
There's no need to worry cuz
I'm so warm inside
You give me peace
When the storm's outside
Cuz we're in love I know
It'll be alright
Alright it's alright

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man I was posting in another thread, and I just realized its been a whole year and a half since I've had sex.

It doesn't feel like its been that long, but typing it out :whew: this is the longest I've gone since I started having sex lol... its kinda sad, not that its been over a year. But the fact that I'm sitting here thinking something is wrong with that.

:smh:

I really have no desire for sexual relation with someone unless I really really like them.
Lmao regarding my post above I was talking to that girl I'm in a public service club with about how she is flirtatious and she commented that I need to loosen up (jokingly) because she keeps feeling up on me and I'm low key trynna be on my best behavior. And I explained to her that I can't jokingly flirt because it has to mean something especially since when I do flirt I'm OD...as in grabbing ass after holding the door open..pulling you on my lap..all that shyt...basically we going together if I'm doing that.

After I explained that she was like :leon:

Imma pursue this..we're getting sushi Wednesday night..normally I workout on Wednesdays but I'll push it to another day this week :gladmj:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant go any longer without getting a new phone...best buy has the iphone 6 for 49.99....i also gotta get a chromebook

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:I wanna date this woman baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, brehs

Of course I mean Kelly McCreary on the left, but both could get it. That weird way Kelly's mouth moves, that real hair:noah:
1.jpg
She 6 years older than me but I would lock her down ASAP and poke holes in the condom, if I even use one.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck:ohlawd:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone help me please. I need a topic to for this Red Badge of Courage research paper. :mjcry:

I'm thinking of writing about PTSD and war but that affects people after war and this book takes place during it. :mjcry: