Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ive never had twitter...myspace or instagram or snapchat. I had facebook for like a year back when only college students could sign up. I saw back then i wanted no part. The only downside was a lost contact with all my friends that were at other colleges because back then i sucked at keeping contact witj people by phone
With Facebook I had friends added that didn't even talk to me. I was dead to everyone. With Instagram. I found an old ex and just said hey. She thought it was creepy so I said fukk it and deleted that.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man after 3 yrs my nook tablet went dead and after 7 yrs my laptop has died(after its on for 10 minutes the screen goes blank). Im going to go to best buy and reasonable laptop that i can use for simple browsing and paying bills i guess im not going to be able to buy my new phone

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Goin to skate night tonight after work. 11 to 3 am. Gonna get :drunk: in the parking lot and head in there.

It's 18 and up :shaq: so I know it's gonna be hard not to look at all the women up in there. :ohlawd:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
lo2p3WN.jpg

:dj2:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Goin to try lamb chops for da first time tonite. :patrice:

Mah girl is a really good cook but it is mah first time havin dat shyt. I hope I like it so she can be happy since she puttin da effort into cookin err thang.

If I don't imma have to just pull out dem old dinna table Houdini techniques from when I was a lil kid. :francis:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Goin to try lamb chops for da first time tonite. :patrice:

Mah girl is a really good cook but it is mah first time havin dat shyt. I hope I like it so she can be happy since she puttin da effort into cookin err thang.

If I don't imma have to just pull out dem old dinna table Houdini techniques from when I was a lil kid. :francis:
You like pork chops, breh? Either that or really tender steak:takedat:. If you like either of those and she can cook, you are going to start REQUESTING that shyt:whew:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
$1,505. The price of the dog I just bought for my mother. I didn't even know they were this expensive.....wtf!!!! That was my 3D printer money :(.

But I felt good for doing it, since the little booger is already making her feel better since my father is no longer here.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo what's the name of that movie where the cac kids pay a prostitute to be their mother and their father ends ends up falling in love with her?