Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I'm going to go ahead and say I lost. But I messaged this girl on pof, she responds back with one answer that's it.

1) why respond if you're just going to say one thing?

2) why respond when in my profile it clearly says if you have struggle conversation skills don't message me?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel like Igor in this world of Dr Frankensteins, a complete weirdo sometime . Its confusing. :mindblown:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you get rid of laziness and procrastination, shyt is the bane of my existence and the only thing holding me back.
I do this for my squad i do this for my gang!

No, really you have to make moves. Don't be afraid to try new things and find direction on what you want. As you go along momentum will gain.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm going to go ahead and say I lost. But I messaged this girl on pof, she responds back with one answer that's it.

1) why respond if you're just going to say one thing?

2) why respond when in my profile it clearly says if you have struggle conversation skills don't message me?
Lmao trying to get you to open up a lane, its only the internet so pay it no mind

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've come to the conclusion there's no place for me in this society.

I dont belong in it and i fit in nowhere. Its stupid anyways so im not losing sleep over. But ive just come to the conclusion just due this and how i am im destined to be alone. Already accepted it.

I do me and im not changing for anybody else...and this dumb fukking popularity normality conformity realm of modern society makes me want to vomit. I feel like im surrounded by impressionable idiots on one end and children in adult bodies on the other.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I dont even give a shyt about life anymore. I just care about doing me. Im laughing at all you fools at your 9 to 5s with your stupid cookie cutter lives husbands and wives 2.5 children and white picket fence holding back a house in the suburbs. Everyting about american culture i just find stupid nowadays. From all of these macho idiots that worship sports to all of these dumb women that worship celebrities fashion and money.

Now you see why i dont care bout what other people are doing and why i tend to go out of my way to avoid people sometimes.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. That really makes me sad inside. My friend told me she made her husband's dinner in the microwave yesterday. I was disgusted with her. This bytch burns grilled cheese and says shyt like "I'm going to eat out with the kids and he can make his own meals". These are the types of women men marry. God bless everyone.
You know it works both ways so its like whatever

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

I dont belong in it and i fit in nowhere. Its stupid anyways so im not losing sleep over. But ive just come to the conclusion just due this and how i am im destined to be alone. Already accepted it.

I do me and im not changing for anybody else...and this dumb fukking popularity normality conformity realm of modern society makes me want to vomit. I feel like im surrounded by impressionable idiots on one end and children in adult bodies on the other.

I dont even give a shyt about life anymore. I just care about doing me. Im laughing at all you fools at your 9 to 5s with your stupid cookie cutter lives husbands and wives 2.5 children and white picket fence holding back a house in the suburbs. Everyting about american culture i just find stupid nowadays. From all of these macho idiots that worship sports to all of these dumb women that worship celebrities fashion and money.

Now you see why i dont care bout what other people are doing and why i tend to go out of my way to avoid people sometimes.
This is the rant of a nikka whose card just got declined :wow:

cuba-gooding-jr-air-fighting-o.gif

Keep ya head up breh

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

You cycle through this every few weeks. When things don't go your way, you write this almost morbid write-off of your life. Have you considered therapy?

I also have no idea why people are dapping your clear cries for (professional) help.

fwiw, I think everyone needs prof help for some shyt.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Some days are better than others. missing my father comes in waves. Like I could be perfectly fine and "BOOM". It hits me that my dad is no longer here.

everybody needs to cherish the time they have with their love ones, even if they get on your nerves( me and my father were close tho ).

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I'm here let me record my last few days.

So the next day my roommate and I smoked cigarettes, spoke sporadically and I went to the beach. I came back home and she asked if I was hungry and so she began to make dinner.

(I bought chocolate when I came back from the beach as well. She loves chocolate so while I was staying there I'd buy this rich German chocolate called Milke.)

She was making curry chicken with this Turkish rice and because she ran out of curry powder she sent me to the store. -This is a joy of a woman's company, the subtle things like being sent to the store while she cooks- So I set out and didn't find the curry powder at the first store so I went to another, luck was graced upon me and I found it! Once I arrived at the bottom steps she was there and said she figured I got lost so she went to get it her self. She finishes cooking and we have dinner on the patio. She brings out bread as well and mentions that she knows I like it.

We eat, and she asks me why I'm not finished and if I like it. I told her I do, but what's not understood is I spent a decent amount in Italy and Spain and they eat and drink slower.

We finish dinner and then we smoke the weed. She rolled it fat too. And then smoked and I watched Turkish TV with her. It was a funny show, women modeled clothes and they played songs while the models did slight imitations of their songs music videos artist. Then they judge each other, then the judges judge them. One girl did Miley's "J's on my feet"… I was rolling but my hostess couldn't understand that Juicy Js voice being heard in Turkey is comical and epic at the Same Damn Time.

The next day is my leaving day and we smoke a cigarette and talk. I hear a "these 5 days have gone by fast" and she calls a cab for me. -I didn't see her when I was ready to leave so I wrote her a note but she surprised me in the kitchen- I hit the rest of the weed, then we went out to my cab. She hugged me and said something like "well this is life" and I rode off into the Turkish sun playing Fetty Wap. Yeahhhhh baby.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get to the airport! No destination. And I'm high, so I resolve my conflict, quickly! I look for flights to Istanbul and ask the ticket agents, but they are all sold out. Look at the international flights and select some to inquire about. I pick all German flights because I know it's a country similar to mine. I do speak decent German as well.

The flights listed I see are:
Cologne
Frankfurt
Düsseldorf
Leipzig

And perhaps another. I go to the ticket counters and ask one by one -I must note I arrived at the airport around 10:30- and I find one ticket for Cologne. Its bought and I chill by 11:30. Not bad, right?

I'm still a bit bummed, and still listen to Fetty Wap and YG's "Me And My bytch". Time finally arrives after reading Dracula, having coffee, and eating several times. I go through security but my passport won't scan! So the police arrive and take me into their office. Glancing at my passport, they debate in Turkish whether its me or not and so I give them my expired ID and my current ID. Finally they ask me to sign my name twice and then discuss more whether its my signature or not. I'm even wearing the same shirt I was wearing in my passport photo, but they let me go. Departure time comes and I find my ticket lost, I buy tobacco, but I left my papers at my last hostess's house, dang it. The woman at the desk bickers at me because of my loss ticket but still allows me to board. I arrive in cologne at 4am, the the plane was supposed to leave at 2345 but left at 1ish. These airlines aren't on time, I don't get it.

Its so cold in cologne!

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused, I have no accommodation, its 4am, cold, my debit card won't work, and I'm still bummed. Its funny, you always gotta fall in love on a trip. I was wondering why she said "if I raise my kids in America" lool women. I respect her because no moves were made, just intellectual stimulation.

I find an ATM, buy German pastries. They are really good, man. Then I brush my teeth, wash my face, put my hoody on and grab my cardigan and lay on a bench in the airport. It was so cold and at 7am I woke but, drifted to another section of the airport and fell back asleep.

10am: I wake up to the sound of these German teenagers - must have been a class field trip- - playing their Nintendo DS's against each other, on Mario Kart, these are some cool kids. I brush my teeth, wash my face, change my clothes, grab food and Starbucks coffee, and find the train.

This girl comes up to me at the ticket purchasing machine and asks what I need, then she does it for me and asks for €1, I gave her 10¢ though. Catch the train to the city center, a 20 minute ride, leave the train station! Walk 200 meters and there's a hostel. I must admit, although waking up at 10am, I left the airport at 1. I got comfy, and felt like Tom Hanks in a film in which he plays a man stranded in a terminal due to passport issues.

The hostel gives me a room and I chill.

Next I'll explain my time in Cologne.