Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I've come to the conclusion there's no place for me in this society.

I dont belong in it and i fit in nowhere. Its stupid anyways so im not losing sleep over. But ive just come to the conclusion just due this and how i am im destined to be alone. Already accepted it.

I do me and im not changing for anybody else...and this dumb fukking popularity normality conformity realm of modern society makes me want to vomit. I feel like im surrounded by impressionable idiots on one end and children in adult bodies on the other.

I dont even give a shyt about life anymore. I just care about doing me. Im laughing at all you fools at your 9 to 5s with your stupid cookie cutter lives husbands and wives 2.5 children and white picket fence holding back a house in the suburbs. Everyting about american culture i just find stupid nowadays. From all of these macho idiots that worship sports to all of these dumb women that worship celebrities fashion and money.

Now you see why i dont care bout what other people are doing and why i tend to go out of my way to avoid people sometimes.

only took a few weeks this time...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The legend John Witherspoon was just at my job.I wanted to ask for a pic with him but he was on his way to the bathroom and I got scared. I ain't wanna be that person, but I feel like I missed out on an opportunity :francis:
:manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once fall drops, I always begin to reflect and cut things and people out of my life that aren't important or dont have my best interest at heart. Its almost like I only really have 3 productive months out the year. This year should have been huge for me, instead it was a set back in certain area's and a pretty decent move forward in others.

Financially it was a huge bust
Spiritually I made small progress
Emotionally -stable with ups and down.
Mentally- progress
Physically- great progress

Can't complain about that too much, plus I know from history that the next 3 months are were I really get into stride.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
only took a few weeks this time...
Stop following me around and get off my dikk. Who are you? Why do you have such a weird preoccupation with me? I've never even so much as acknowledged you by quoting any of your posts. Do me a favor and leave me alone with this weird stalker shyt.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Stop following me around and get off my dikk. Who are you? Why do you have such a weird preoccupation with me? I've never even so much as acknowledged you by quoting any of your posts. Do me a favor and leave me alone with this weird stalker shyt.
this is the first time we've interacted since you came back after swearing you were done for the 3rd or 4th time. you should seek help, you need it.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
You cycle through this every few weeks. When things don't go your way, you write this almost morbid write-off of your life. Have you considered therapy?

I also have no idea why people are dapping your clear cries for (professional) help.

fwiw, I think everyone needs prof help for some shyt.:yeshrug:
I just read over his shyt now. Every week it's something new with this guy :yeshrug:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
so i was on that good boyfriend shyt
and took care of my girl cause she got a cold over the weekend

now im feeling sick:francis:

see what having dependents do to u:francis:
How have you been handling being tied down breh? Just cuffed something recently but im still deciding if im gonna be a good nikka or retain my aint shyt ways

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Halloween plans coming together, we're doing Batman villians:

Bane
Joker
Two-Face
The Riddler
and yours truly as Ras al Ghul. Damn, I'm excited!