Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cologne is cool, the first day I'm roomed with a Canadian girl and a German guy, who steals my towel. He's a truck mechanic and stinks. But he's in his late 20's I think. The Canadian girl and I hit it off so we later go on a walk through Cologne at night and the next morning she leaves. There was also another German guy, super cool, super super cool.

I wake up the next day late, venture through the city and chill. I end up meeting an older man in my room,from Albania, whom I'm now on a path to a decent relationship with. Very intelligent, tells me about a chess player named Robert Fisher and other things. He's trying to learn English here to work, not the wealthiest man but intelligent, its great. I got a German newspaper today as well because I like to read and understand a bit and wish to learn more.

My phone is dying so I'll return later.

Love y'all

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
so sad how tacky and petty my family gets when it comes to the topic of money

mom asks me how much i make at my new job and so I tell her... this fukkin lady looks at me with a dead expression and says "no. i don't believe that". im just like :dwillhuh:

and these are the same people that wonder why id confide in strangers before them:skip:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm such a fan of podcasts :ohlawd:

I love finding new shyt to listen too to help me get through my day. Anyone got any recommendations??

I currently subscribe to:

The brilliant idiots
Birdbrehs
Tax season
Bodega boys.
Where's my 40 acres
Evening Jones with Bomani Jones (because of ESPN he doesn't talk sports but its still good)
I'll name this podcast later aka Joe Buttonz podcast
The Combat Jack Show
Juan Epstein
Ice-t Final Level

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
how can nikkas stand weed smoke?? not knocking nikkas choices but that smell is annoying. being the only sober nikka around high nikkas feels like babysitting sometimes. :francis:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can nikkas stand weed smoke?? not knocking nikkas choices but that smell is annoying. being the only sober nikka around high nikkas feels like babysitting sometimes. :francis:
Weed smoke smells good, and you probably around the wrong people if you feel like you got to babysit, or you need to chill out and stop being a mother goose