Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yeah I gave Settle a once-over, it was cool. I think Caracal isn't exactly original but it's definitely really good, and great to listen to. It reminds me somewhat of old "club" music

Hercules & Love Affair's self-titled album is a good House project too, if you're looking for more stuff. No pressure. Antony Hegarty's voice is :lawd: It's fast-paced though.
I am interested in more, house. I'll check it out

Just saw "The Perfect Guy"....TERRIBLE!!!! I knew it was going to suck and I'm glad I ain't pay.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking getting it in on the train right now :mj:

22uCO6p.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
there's something i can never seem to escape (with the exception when i shared a house with a couple ppl 8 years)...seeing people go through the garbage...i live in a very nice area....its boonied out but very nice..it seems like every morning when going for my morning run around the neighborhood or getting into my car to go work i see ppl go through the garbage..in my case.. asian people going through the garbage..middle age to elderly...i cant figure out why..there's no homeless shelter around for miles so i know they live in one of the condos or one of the fancy houses around...its kinda disheartening nonetheless to see it.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I gotta show up in person for this ticket :snoop:

fukk man this shyt is all the way in Virginia on a Thursday

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Stomach was bubbling all morning on some :lupe: :merchant: stuff. Damn collards from last night :damn:
Was worried about being able to hold it all day (I can't tale shyts on public toilets I got to be comfortable)
Luckily I had a shoot near the crib so after that was done I went home and dropped a duece. I feel so much better now :ahh: