Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:Met a nice, modestly dressed lady today who I spoke with about a ton of things in a 7 minute span. Made her laugh, gave her some insight, made her comfortable.
Her breath was lil harsh but she was dope, save for her poor posture. Shes a nutritionist...masters degree and she is only 26. After a while I realized she became more interested
in the conversation we were having, which was broken up by the intrusion of some customers into the shop:francis:

Well this lady (forgot her name, think it was Sherese or something) was hosting a workshop to speak about eating and nutrition. Captivating stuff, we sampled chocolate,
all of two people showed up, even though they had 6 people on staff:yeshrug:Sall good. Their last turnout was nice. We can't bat 1.000.

So she gets on after her partner goes in depth about appreciating food and what it means to us....Sherese(maybe) goes on to explain her credentials.

:ehh:Accomplished woman.

:ohhh:26.
:ohlawd:Nutritionist
:shaq2:Single mother.

After the event she gave me some stuff and personally invited me to another workshop next week. Even if I could go, I wouldn't. Shes someone elses saved game.:mjcry:

I fukking hate getting older. I kept to myself all these years, now I gotta deal with women with baggage. I gotta get my money up and get a young tender with a great outlook
and tight body.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

My steak tonight aint about to be shyt :sadbron:

as long as you try you'll never know how good you can be. plus if your stake taste good to you then your set.

as for me...
bir01u.jpg

wlof38.jpg

ill admit my cousin helped me out with the rice and peas a little bit. the beans and the coconut milk mixed with rice is hard because you have to stir for a while to not let the pot burn. chicken was all me.

7zfrawigklqk2pwze4ws9jovo.300x169x27.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:mjcry:Met a nice, modestly dressed lady today who I spoke with about a ton of things in a 7 minute span. Made her laugh, gave her some insight, made her comfortable.
Her breath was lil harsh but she was dope, save for her poor posture. Shes a nutritionist...masters degree and she is only 26. After a while I realized she became more interested
in the conversation we were having, which was broken up by the intrusion of some customers into the shop:francis:

Well this lady (forgot her name, think it was Sherese or something) was hosting a workshop to speak about eating and nutrition. Captivating stuff, we sampled chocolate,
all of two people showed up, even though they had 6 people on staff:yeshrug:Sall good. Their last turnout was nice. We can't bat 1.000.

So she gets on after her partner goes in depth about appreciating food and what it means to us....Sherese(maybe) goes on to explain her credentials.

:ehh:Accomplished woman.

:ohhh:26.
:ohlawd:Nutritionist
:shaq2:Single mother.

After the event she gave me some stuff and personally invited me to another workshop next week. Even if I could go, I wouldn't. Shes someone elses saved game.:mjcry:

I fukking hate getting older. I kept to myself all these years, now I gotta deal with women with baggage. I gotta get my money up and get a young tender with a great outlook
and tight body.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
StoicPhilosphers
Let some nikka stay at my place while he tries to get his sh!t together and dude out here watching Keeping Up with Hoe Kardashina:damn:...BridesMaids....That sh!t that stars GUnion on BEt don't really know what it's called :scust:...see why dude life fuxked :snoop:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:yeshrug:She was cool as fukk too. I was like ":ld:She might have to sit on my lap at this coffee shop" then mentioned she had a kid.
Thats probably why her posture is fukked up. Kid ruined her core stability.
She was chatting you up to get you to come to another of her workshops:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I just saw one of the biggest and "manliest" dude's I know break down into tears and spill his guts.

I might have to make a thread on this, it got me thinking.