Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was he crying about. Men need to cry more often.

Because of sex oddly enough.

It was because of the liquor no doubt, but it must be something that weighs on his mind alot. It was actually kinda of deep, on a physiological level.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Just :stopitslime: when people think when you have work on a Saturday, you can't do anything else.

Breh invited me to a barbecue yesterday and I said that I had to work (DURING THE DAY) . I got off at five while the BBQ started around noon . No point in showing up that late.

But I go on facebook and cats are raving about going out later that evening and I didn't get an invite :martin:

I hate it how you don't find out shyt until you log on to social media now instead of a simple text :dame:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im tired of Feeling alone......

Nothing is working out.....

The way I do things and Go about things isn't working out.....

.I held grudges which have made bitter

I feel like I'm at a road block and no matter how much I try I can't get through. Im starting to think mabey it's the way I'm trying to..

.I need to rejuvenate my life...

I'm in my feelings

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Im tired of Feeling alone......

Nothing is working out.....

The way I do things and Go about things isn't working out.....

.I held grudges which have made bitter

I feel like I'm at a road block and no matter how much I try I can't get through. Im starting to think mabey it's the way I'm trying to..

.I need to rejuvenate my life...

I'm in my feelings
I feel the same way but it's mostly my own fault and therefore fixable, I'm just too lazy.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you get rid of laziness and procrastination, shyt is the bane of my existence and the only thing holding me back.
Check lists. Start writing out things you want to accomplish for the day and then check it off. Could be something as small as do laundry or make sure to return something to the store.