Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Shazeer Fitzgerald

L O O K I N G and F I N D I N G
Daps
Reppin
The South.
I really do need to start meditating on a daily basis like I used to. My general awareness isn't as high as it should be. I think it's some truth to being a Pisces and having a strong connection with Spirituality,Duality and Mutability real talk.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until now i realize. I don't do that part time friend,work friend,school friend, hafe friend shyt. If I'm with you and I fukk with you then thats what it is, people aren't like that. It took me awhile to learn that

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brady's song Angel in Disguise. Given what the song is about wouldn't it make sense if it was called devil in disguise?:lupe:
Not really because she was able to examine the relationship and see the signs that he's in love with another woman via his actions etc. Therefore he helped her see the light thus saving her from further heartbreak. It's one of my favorite Brandy songs.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really do need to start meditating on a daily basis like I used to. My general awareness isn't as high as it should be. I think it's some truth to being a Pisces and having a strong connection with Spirituality,Duality and Mutability real talk.
You do, and myself do as well. Meditation sessions were absent as they should be.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Not really because she was able to examine the relationship and see the signs that he's in love with another woman via his actions etc. Therefore he helped her see the light thus saving her from further heartbreak. It's one of my favorite Brandy songs.
:ohhh:oh.

....I'm slow. :mjlol: