Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Just cooked jerk chicken and rice & peas and cleaned the whole house for my mom dukes . When she comes home from work she gon be like
full

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Being in LA and Vegas these past few days has given me so much motivation and also realized how fortunate I am

I've never seen so many homeless people in one setting like in L.A

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This girl posts a video of her daughter dancing at some party with "Hot nikka" playing in the back ground. Looked to be some kind of kiddie disco and all the kids were doing the dance or whatever but the got damn explicit version was playing. :what: When I heard the first curse word I was like oh they must have missed one, then it was like bytch A CAUGHT A BODY 'BOUT A WEEK AGO. fukk AROUND AND GET TO SQUEEZIN HOE I'm like :merchant: Meanwhile some adult is in the background cheering the kids on. These were like elementary school kids.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to eat leftover pizza..watch quantum leap in 9 minutes and then childs play at 10

I fell asleep and missed childs play...yo power of love is a top 3 song from a movie
This girl posts a video of her daughter dancing at some party with "Hot nikka" playing in the back ground. Looked to be some kind of kiddie disco and all the kids were doing the dance or whatever but the got damn explicit version was playing. :what: When I heard the first curse word I was like oh they must have missed one, then it was like bytch A CAUGHT A BODY 'BOUT A WEEK AGO. fukk AROUND AND GET TO SQUEEZIN HOE I'm like :merchant: Meanwhile some adult is in the background cheering the kids on. These were like elementary school kids.

And the cycle continues