Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you get rid of laziness and procrastination, shyt is the bane of my existence and the only thing holding me back.

Check lists. Start writing out things you want to accomplish for the day and then check it off. Could be something as small as do laundry or make sure to return something to the store.

I think I have a serious problem with this, the simplest of task become huge task in my mind. And huge task become the simplest. Procrastination does me in badly. No telling what I'd be on or where I'd be if I could over come this completely.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im tired of Feeling alone......

Nothing is working out.....

The way I do things and Go about things isn't working out.....

.I held grudges which have made bitter

I feel like I'm at a road block and no matter how much I try I can't get through. Im starting to think mabey it's the way I'm trying to..

.I need to rejuvenate my life...

I'm in my feelings
Go to the library and search for books on this kind of subject. They may give you some pointers on how to overcome what you're feeling. If you don't exercise regularly, start doing it everyday. Commit to at least 10 minutes per day and you can move up from there. The best part is that you recognize you have an issue or you realize it's not working. Now you just have to make the effort to do things differently. It's not easy but nothing worth having is. You'll be fine.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:beli: my female cousin told my little sister that she's thinking about calling it quits with her marriage after a year and a half. I knew it wouldn't last because my cousin doesn't know how to be a wife. She was still acting like a single lady after she got married, takin multiple trips per month with her homegirls, happy hours after work, barely was ever home.

I asked dude on the low before he married her was he 100% and he still went through with it :yeshrug:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: my female cousin told my little sister that she's thinking about calling it quits with her marriage after a year and a half. I knew it wouldn't last because my cousin doesn't know how to be a wife. She was still acting like a single lady after she got married, takin multiple trips per month with her homegirls, happy hours after work, barely was ever home.

I asked dude on the low before he married her was he 100% and he still went through with it :yeshrug:
:mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn. That really makes me sad inside. My friend told me she made her husband's dinner in the microwave yesterday. I was disgusted with her. This bytch burns grilled cheese and says shyt like "I'm going to eat out with the kids and he can make his own meals". These are the types of women men marry. God bless everyone.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Marriage means absolutely nothing to people anymore it seems. Its just like "the next step" people feel like that are suppose to take even though they clearly aren't ready or they shouldn't with the person they are with.

:smh:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Dallas trip was cool, its a lot of money to be made down out there, dont think its where i wanna be full time but i could make it out there 2 years or so.

Shawty got me a nice watch for the bday, hers is tonight, just gonna go dinner and chill

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Imo one of the most revolutionary things you can do right now is finding your calling.
Finding yourself is a revolutionary act in and of itself.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
every individual crafts and creates his world/the world
it's as easy as breathing
the act of respiration
inspire(breathe in)
express( breathe out)

i am evryone&everything that was
and everything that will be is me
in part

die everyday and resurrect with the stars
forevermore

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman. ........Nobu, Nobu, nobu,nobu........

Chicken Wings and Fries don't take'Em on a date.:stylin:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
mafukkas always want to challenge u at the gym:scust:

i be in that hoe zoned out
dont even pay attention to nobody except the fine hoes dressed like thots

but dudes always got to come up and start a convo

so i working out with a 40lb weight vest
and 20lbs of weights on each ankle

this dude gone come up to me and ask how much it was
then he was like "yeah bro, i sometimes wear a 60lb vest" :smugfavre:

like to brag
but this dude was like over 60lbs smaller than me and looked like a twig

-dont brag when you look like a pizza delivery guy

like why the fukk do dudes come up to you when you have head phones on:dwillhuh:

dont disturb me fukk nikka

-- then another day this european accent ass dude gone tell me I shouldnt wear the body weights as much:dwillhuh:

this dude had no muscle tone
and want to give me advice:stopitslime:

man get cho
ellis island ass the fukk out my face bytch

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
nah i dont like that feeling...the last time i did was at my ex's funeral...crying during and especially after the funeral made me feel too weak...cant be doing that often lol
You ain't weak for crying at a funeral. Let those emotions out breh :wow: