Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'm fat now though. That Flamin hot cheeto diet finally caught up to me:shaq2:

but lol, you got it programmed in ya calendar son?

Give love a chance

u been playing the fat card a long time

u using reverse psychology

i see u:ehh:

we both too chocolate not to melt together:wow:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I'm starting to realize women only care to be friends with men their not attracted.
Other wise they'll lie and say their ok with being friends until they see you really don't want a relationship

Breh, unless you want to be friends (really) see that olive branch as rejection.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The CEO of the company has been in my office all day pretty much, and I've been doing almost no work.... Texting on my phone and all that.

But he can't really say to much since I just saved the company over 30k a year going forward:myman:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One sure way of making people really angry at you is to buy the rights to a life-saving AIDS drug and increase the price of it by 500 percent overnight.

That's just what Martin Shkreli, founder and CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, did and boy did it work.

The New York Times reported on the drug increase Sept. 21.

The drug, called Daraprim, was acquired in August by Turing Pharmaceuticals, a start-up run by a former hedge fund manager. Turing immediately raised the price to $750 a tablet from $13.50, bringing the annual cost of treatment for some patients to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

...The Infectious Diseases Society of America and the HIV Medicine Association sent a joint letter to Turing earlier this month calling the price increase for Daraprim "unjustifiable for the medically vulnerable patient population" and "unsustainable for the health care system." An organization representing the directors of state AIDS programs has also been looking into the price increase, according to doctors and patient advocates.

Daraprim, known generically as pyrimethamine, is used mainly to treat toxoplasmosis, a parasite infection that can cause serious or even life-threatening problems for babies born to women who become infected during pregnancy, and also for people with compromised immune systems, like AIDS patients and certain cancer patients.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Living in Queens now. Got tired of Brooklyn. Got a nice place with hardwoord floors, 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and bathroom for 800. Im lying down on my air matress just chilling dawg...lol. and on my phone.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Breh, unless you want to be friends (really) see that olive branch as rejection.

The problem is all I run into is women that want relationships.
All i care to be is friends cause I wanna play the field and have fun.
They say they cool with that in the beginning next thing you know they come out and say they we're looking for something serious and don't wanna be just friends.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That feeling when your co-workers at the same level who you know more than and are always teaching them how to do things and are always doing things that they don't do, get a higher review score than you do. Work is just bullshyt and mind games. It's all fukking politics. No point in anything you do. I need a transfer or to look for work elsewhere. :pacspit: at giving a fukk about this damn job.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin gates just walked in about 15 mins ago.I usually stop and holla at em. I just spoke and Let em shop this time. My favorite Rapper. I just want the world to see what I see&hear when I listen to him.hope I run into him again tonight

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, social media and the younger generation is weird. Male co worker just sent me a pic of what he was eating for lunch. Don't know if he meant to send it to me or he really thought I cared. Just weird
He probably thought it looked good, and wanted to see what u think about it