Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You're right...I am a loser

I went through a real tumultuous period last year and pretty much fukked up my life. I'm tryna get my shyt together now. If i would gone through with what I intended to do....I wouldn't even be here now though :yeshrug:

There are other factors outside of what I posted but I'm not gonna put all that shyt on the net.
you put it on the net in the first place

your parents are concerned
which they have a right to be cause u living with them

you should be too

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
you put it on the net in the first place

True

your parents are concerned
which they have a right to be cause u living with them

you should be too

They do have the right to be concerned. I never said they didn't. But like i just said there's other factors I didn't include. You're doing a whole lot of judging and scrutinizing based off a small sentence I just posted to vent my frustrations.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
True

They do have the right to be concerned. I never said they didn't. But like i just said there's other factors I didn't include. You're doing a whole lot of judging and scrutinizing based off a small sentence I just posted to vent my frustrations.
you posted it on a msg board

i post shyt on here and if i dont like what someone states to me i just tell em to stfu:ehh:

just stating my opinion

do u brah

you know your situation better than me:ehh:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Woke up to these incredible views in my hotel suite. Downtown Manhattan near the World Trade Center

2db6stu.jpg

b8u13l.jpg

Enjoy the city breh, the weather has been on point the past few days.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
So my last car paymant was withdrawn this weekend...my car is now paid off...do I need to contact the credit union to get the title and to make sure no more payments are withdrawn
In addition to previous suggestions, yes. Contact your car finance company to confirm that all is clear and to verify that they have the correct address to send the title to.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i saw the 1st one and it was horrible to me
The 1st one to me was on so, it's so bad it was humorous stuff.

The group I went to see it with agreed to see the second if they made one. We didn't know it was based on a book.

I sat in the movie for 2 and half hours waiting for something important to happen.....it was like watching all the filler episodes of dragon Ball z and the movie ended.

:snoop:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I now understand that my struggle with being healthy and losing weight is that I love food. :sadcam:

Its not like I go hard and eat 33,000 calories of fatty processed foods and carbonated drinks a day. I eat good all day but dinner time? I'll go in the kitchen and put together a bomb ass meal (like tonight was braised pork belly with roasted potatoes and cabbage) and feel overwhelmed with fat guilt after eating.

I understand why they say you can't be healthy and enjoy food too.:to:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In addition to previous suggestions, yes. Contact your car finance company to confirm that all is clear and to verify that they have the correct address to send the title to.

Yea I will be doing that tomorrow..they should have correct address I've lived in the same spot for like 7 yrs

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Yea I will be doing that tomorrow..they should have correct address I've lived in the same spot for like 7 yrs
Also ask if there are any additional sets of keys. You may also want a paid in full receipt breh.