Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
1. There's a chick I used to kick it with earlier this year. Fairly attractive girl. Nothing ever developed with her because she always seemed kinda guarded so I fell back:ehh: Two days ago I look up her IG and she got a sonogram picture on there :huhldup:

2. My homie can barely pay his bills yet he talking about how he wanna buy some $1000 sneakers :why::snoop:

:mjlol:Typical hood nikka shyt

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Pardon the "I work in a crowded ass city" rant but

Um, the Pope is coming..and he will be maybe 2, 3 blocks away. Yay and all that but is it even mildly practical to have business as usual on this side of town? The fukking crowds and their impact on:

My trains

My brisk angry walks through the street

Me blasting my music up Park

Pray for me.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just got nominated for a 6th Excellence Award by the company, you can't deny the young Gawd :blessed:
i wish i cared enough about my jobs to strive for excellence, but i don't. i do just enough to get by, smile in the right people's faces, and bounce. at the age of 24, i got laid off from a job i moved across the country for (therefore depleting my little savings at that time) only four months into the gig (they cut damn near 1/3 of my department)...HR started with "thanks for your years of service to us" right then and there i knew companies gave no fukks about their employees, i haven't tried to be a great employee since.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
i wish i cared enough about my jobs to strive for excellence, but i don't. i do just enough to get by, smile in the right people's faces, and bounce. at the age of 24, i got laid off from a job i moved across the country for (therefore depleting my little savings at that time) only four months into the gig (they cut damn near 1/3 of my department)...HR started with "thanks for your years of service to us" right then and there i knew companies gave no fukks about their employees, i haven't tried to be a great employee since.
I feel you, I don't try to be great for the sake of the company, but more so for my own accomplishments and to impress the movers and shakers. I'm in the banking industry, so people move around from bank to bank all the time.

I got awards for the first bank I worked for and they still came down with the hammer on me and my office when it was time, luckily a manager in the Florida office( who heard a lot about me) offered me a position, so I went down there. Two days after arriving in Florida, I got a call from another manager who had left the company a year prior asking me to come work under her at my current company( I had never worked with her before, but she had heard about me a lot during her time working at the same company with me), so long story short, I left wacksonville, Florida and came back to my city with a higher position and salary.

I already know these companies don't give a fukk about their employees, when it's time to layoff, they won't hesitate, but still achieve excellence in everything because you never know who's watching or listening.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I notice an increase in strength and muscles from these maca root supplements but man do they make you horny ( or so I think)

double edge sword for a single guy.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Pardon the "I work in a crowded ass city" rant but

Um, the Pope is coming..and he will be maybe 2, 3 blocks away. Yay and all that but is it even mildly practical to have business as usual on this side of town? The fukking crowds and their impact on:

My trains

My brisk angry walks through the street

Me blasting my music up Park

Pray for me.
Man I'm glad I got out the city this week. The Pope is going to have NYC fukked :damn: