Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
just finding it hard to care about fighting in the middle east anymore. been going on for too long :francis::francis: at militaries being too weak to squash this nonsense radical rebels. i wish the media would stop reporting on it they need to get their act together and be peaceful. now you have people risking their lives tto get to places like england just to get free benefits and a black market job because the home country is so Fed up. too much time money and lives have been wasted over basically PETTY differences it's ridiculous

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
just finding it hard to care about fighting in the middle east anymore. been going on for too long :francis::francis: at militaries being too weak to squash this nonsense radical rebels. i wish the media would stop reporting on it they need to get their act together and be peaceful. now you have people risking their lives tto get to places like england just to get free benefits and a black market job because the home country is so Fed up. too much time money and lives have been wasted over basically PETTY differences it's ridiculous

the US been playing chess for years with that Middle East shyt

Those Robert Greene books are basically their blueprints

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
the US been playing chess for years with that Middle East shyt

Those Robert Greene books are basically their blueprints

i know the US destabilizes countries for oil and what not especially with Iran but I'm just sick of the soap opera breh, some of it is just radicalism and ignorance. But youre right though...to think ISIS is basically sadaams army just wreaking havoc because iraq is a mess, guess that war worked, wish they had sadaam back now:francis:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Basically gave my two weeks notice today. :lupe:

I was scheduled to work yesterday but my family had a get together and my last living grandparent was going so I called off :manny: Having a beautiful Saturday off was a great feeling :blessed:

Family over everything breh. And you already know @Panther the sauce is still good.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
i know the US destabilizes countries for oil and what not especially with Iran but I'm just sick of the soap opera breh, some of it is just radicalism and ignorance

without the soap opera, there would be lil need for a military:ehh:

How can a body be sent to die without a cause behind it:francis:

Its basically conspiracy to murder everytime a body dies in battle breh..:mjcry:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Oxtail, mac cheese, and brown rice makes a lovely dish, but there's no veggies on the side. I'm going to burn some of that calories in the gym tommorow, so fukk it :manny: