Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Just realizing my closest friend is extremely one dimensional. ALL he talks about or is concerned with is chicks. I like women just as much as the next man but life ain't all about women g.

I could be like "damn, my boss at work is on my case about some BS and it's mad annoying" and he's like "word? yo, check out this pic of this chick I met off POF tell me what you think. I might try to buns that."

Nikka what?? :dahell:
Buns that? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Dropping my new tape soon, just whipped up the art. Real simple.
image.png
image.png

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Sometime I just sit back and wonder what if life never gets better. shyt worries me from time to time
Life has natural rhythms. Day turns to Night, night into day. Sun always comes out after a storm, rain follows a drought, the push and pull of the waves, the tides of the ocean. Life gets better, occasionally it sucks. Take the down times to appreciate the good, learn lessons from the bad times so that things will get better in the future. Remember only constant in life is change.

Your current situation is not your final destination.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Life has natural rhythms. Day turns to Night, night into day. Sun always comes out after a storm, rain follows a drought, the push and pull of the waves, the tides of the ocean. Life gets better, occasionally it sucks. Take the down times to appreciate the good, learn lessons from the bad times so that things will get better in the future. Remember only constant in life is change.

Your current situation is not your final destination.
I agree with everything. This depression gets the best of me

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Watching The Game's flava of love show and all these broads look plastic ass fukk. Heavy make up, demonic eyebrows, and typical lipo/booty injection bodies.

Even though they all claim to be med students, and multi million dollar real estate moguls, they look like the average instaThot.

*adds instaThot to phone's dictionary *