Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I guard myself...my feelings. The less people know about you the better. I don't feel anyone with issues is weak, it's just not easy for me to be open and welcoming with my feelings and all that crap. I suffer from anxiety so on any given day I can be stressing about tomorrow or 3-4+ years from now.

i dont like opening up all the time to people. its like when i do it becomes harder to trust that person. because i feel like a rock when im secluded and keep to myself. when i open up to someone, theres significant trust, like a lion that doesnt have to watch you as he drinks his water..
the moment i open up i feel like sosa from scarface

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i just watched tip drill for the first time in years

must...not...fap :mjcry:

DSRJ89p.gif

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way people talk to each other on the coli lol. Disrespectful and childish but never ceases to have me laughing

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird. I woke up sore this morning, got out of bed and went to play soccer like I do dang near every weekend. Got a few good games in, went to jiu jitsu practice, then went to a cafe after.

Had a headache, but chilled out. The Mexican people from next door that own a restaurant came by, we started chatting one hugged me when I told them I wa dipping to Europe and told me it's always a pleasure to see me. Crazy cause they're like in their 40's but sound guys, stand up, business men, and have always showed me love. Even hit me with refill on my horchata and that's how I knew it was real.

Then I hit that place up later, and then hit up the bookstore. I was in the soccer section and this African brother complimented me on my Spain soccer shirt. Told me he was a kids soccer coach, dude spent like an hour's worth of time dropping knowledge on me about football(soccer). I mean he was flat out dropping rosters of world cup teams from '14 '10 and '06 and '02 :damn: he's in a coaching academy as well. Really cool guy. Said I had made his day because he had felt tired of his job and I told him it was a cool job and that's some people's dream job. He said he wanted to open up a soccer academy in Kenya, the country he's from. Then predicted I'd watch more soccer and may coach, I dunno about that. But I hope that brother follows his dreams and opens up that academy.

Today wa a pretty cool day